Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
The Young Bucks are so awesome they intentionally put their friend in a very bad spot and got him fired

Too Sour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Meanwhile, in WWE, Jinder Mahal reigns forever

He will build a new Taj Mahal to house the WWE tape library after the company dies

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

What a great shirt

I'm getting it to replace my shirt that's just an image of The Highlanders at the Impact Zone

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Aphrodite posted:

Bullet Club is a dumb name.

It sounds like something I came up with on the playground in second grade

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

rovert posted:

I heard "Ellsworth is getting a girl" then the segment on Smackdown got delayed/cancelled (as things can like the Fashion Files can) for like 2 weeks. Spent all that time thinking it would be Becky Lynch.

As much as Ellsworth and Carmella worked out well, I would have enjoyed a Steampunk Ellsworth

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Incessant Excess posted:

Where are you seeing this? The press release only mentions Jinder and the Raw crew.

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/918900796103823362

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
There is no way in hell Brock is kicking out of the Khallas

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
An ineffective strongarm leader with assumed popularity based on ethnicity, but those behind the scenes who put him in power are clueless as to cultural differences and nuances between him and the general public they assume he appeals to. Many promising men are pointlessly sacrificed in order to prop up his regime over a long period of time, long after any hope of success or effectiveness has evaporated. In fact, nothing could have ever been strategically gained from the situation from the beginning.

The WWE Title scene is exactly the same as the Vietnam War.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
What is going to be suspended above the ring in the TLC match

Why is it 4v3

Why

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

EugeneJ posted:

Cody on the ROH PPV just said Roman's vest was covering up his potbelly and his failed drug tests

I wouldn't want to be Goldust on Monday

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

achillesforever6 posted:

Didn't Cena already do this promo on Roman?

Yeah but Cody did it better because he's in ROH you see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

So many PPVs made me think there was another one tonight. Nope, but there is one in a week!

Which of the 4 matches are you excited about

• Locked thread