Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Women want one of these two body types and nothing inbetween. "But Gaunab" you'll probably slur out "I'm in a relationship with a nice lady and I look nothing like that. Also she's your mom." Well guess what? Suck a dick and whomever you're in a relationship with is SETTLING for you! Sorry, not sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

which one are you op

I'm in the inbetween :(

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

What body types do men want their women to have

You're going to have to make a thread for that question to be answered.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

I.C. posted:

You don't speak for me, OP.

I believe I did.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
You guys are gay.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Pick posted:

My favorite body type for a guy is a dude with dark, sort-of curly, disheveled hair, who looks kind of malnourished and busted up. No pudge.

So this guy:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Don't run away from the truth guys.

• Locked thread