Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dog Jones posted:

Women want the type of body that goes out and just bam buys a new lawn mowerr every time the old one runs out of gas, no big deal
i use a reel mower and it turns out theyre good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
my rolls of fat tuck into each other in a way that bridges the gap between escher and lovecraft

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

WatermelonGun posted:

Is this the bear thread now?

dude looks really contemplative. i get the feeling the story here is that his partner dared him to wear their play outfit outside and he feels like hes making a mockery of himself and the gay community by portraying it according to stereotypes. and when they went inside he put on his khakis and sat by himself on the davenport with a glass of chardonnay

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
what if there was a bear that just wanted to be a bottom in a cruel world that would only accept him as a top

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Making love to you and then never doing so again seems a logical and sound choice
fool me once

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
her anal love frothed upon my lips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

JFairfax posted:

[image-leeched kangaroo]
picture taken right before the kangaroo leaped onto the back of a white horse and rode past hundreds of lusty women
owns

• Locked thread