Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Your Taint posted:

Here's Bryant for the 2nd out.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

loving lol

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

i cant stop laughing :lol:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

imagine going 108 years since your last world series win and going out like this

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

gently caress THE YANKEES

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I can't wait for the 40 for 40 fluff documentary about how the 2017 Yankees overcame medicority to win it all because of their grit.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

brb drinking myself to death

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

the loving bats finally woke up

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

MY HEART

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Paul Zuvella posted:

Im going to vomit

same

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Paul Zuvella posted:

"Your team is good you can't root for your team" always is, and always will be, the dumbest post in every thread ever

On the other hand, gently caress the yankees

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

vomit time

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

at least they're icing chapman

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

loving kill me right now

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Dodgers / Yankees isnt the world series we want but its what we deserve.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Big Mean Jerk posted:

It's more fun to watch teams that have never won a title or haven't won one in decades. This isn't a "you can't root for the Yankees because they're good" argument, it's just not as interesting a matchup. Ya dig?

Short of Giant Meteor landing on the Yankees dugout right now, I'm hoping for an Astros Cubs WS

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

ZenVulgarity posted:

Dodgets haven't won since 88!!

I was alive for that. The Indians havent won since 2 years before my father was born :colbert:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

So with Sale and Kluber both kind of making GBS threads the bed in the post season, whos your cy young?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

sorry, i am retarded

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

loving hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

lmao

• Locked thread