Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
One of our cats also likes to hang out on the back of desk chairs. He's a cute lil guy. He's skittish about new people but is super affectionate for us. Despite freaking out when someone knocks on the door, he's actually a little braver than the other cat. The other cat freaks out if you take him outside, but the orange tabby will basically hang out on my shoulder. Sometimes I carry him outside when I gotta get a bag out of the car, and he looks around in amazement.

We don't let them outside cuz we're really close to a busy street. Strictly indoor kitties

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I love my cats and quite honestly if someone like, I dunno, shot one with a pellet gun or something I would without hesitation murder that person

thanks for reading

when I was like 7, the neighbor boys had a BB gun and we thought it would be funny to shoot a stray cat walking down the street. So one of them lined up and then my dad happened to walk outside for something and saw us. My dad was usually pretty calm but he went through the roof on that one, and I'm glad he stopped us from being stupid rear end in a top hat kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Hell Yeah posted:

I went out in the front room to grab a water from the kitchen and he followed me:

so i get some water and drink it and he's just sitting there like a rear end in a top hat staring at me like i'm supposed to do something. then, driven mad with anxiety and depression because of the constant attention this cat has shown me over the last week, i do what i swore i'd never do and go out on the porch for a cigarette. just look at this:

I can't escape this never ending hell of feline love and affection :

Look at this cat. Pet the dang cat and tell him he's the best.

• Locked thread