Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
My belief is that you are literally retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!

CassandraZara posted:

Because I'm not woke to the dangers of wireless internet?

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I would unvaccinate my kids if I thought it might take out yours.

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
the earth isn't flat, it's hollow, fuckers

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

CassandraZara posted:

I would like a summary of your v impressive qualifications.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

CassandraZara posted:

Politifact report: Very Credible

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Boof Bonser posted:

You first

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

B.A. in Holistic Medicine from Krisha University of course

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sand Dan posted:

the earth isn't flat, it's hollow, fuckers

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Boof Bonser posted:

Where'd you get some bullshit figure for losing immunity at six percent unvaccinate? I ask because I've of the first things I learned in medical school was that every disease has a different HIT, and one of the surest signs someone is just parroting poo poo they know nothing about is that they use some concrete number that should be a variable.

Also I'm a mom which makes me qualified to talk about anything.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

VikingSkull posted:

there should be a nationalized testing system to license people to vote, huh

I actually think this is a good idea.

I'm not talking about those bullshit "literacy tests" they had in the Jim Crow south to keep blacks from voting, but a test that shows you at lest have some general idea of what you are voting for.

Like maybe making people be able to identify the three branches of government? Or being able to name their representative and their senators?

Seems reasonable enough to me.

Also, WTF is Agenda 21?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The OP is one of those dumb people who thinks he's smart because he says the right stuff

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The OP is one of those dumb people who thinks he's smart because he says the right stuff

Definitely

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Boof Bonser posted:

Doctor of Laws, University of American Samoa (Distance learning program).

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Without a doubt, if you see someone with a "I hate stupid people" bumper sticker, that person is stupid.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Boof Bonser posted:

lol my evil secret moderate Democratic agenda is out COVER'S BLOWN BOYS LOOK OUT

Standard DNC move when something embarrassing gets revealed is to falsely claim that everybody already knew and that it doesn't mean anything.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I miss the 90's when this poo poo was pretty harmless and was merely fodder for X-Files plots.

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
9/11 was an inside job, OP is getting the wrong conspiracy info from undercover cia operatives spreading misinformation online. now he's fallen for the russian election hoax, another attempt by the intelligence agencies to promote perpetual war. and he thinks his or anyone's vote counts for anything :jerkbag:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

there is no evidence to prove that evidence can prove things, furthermore any belief that there is are the delusions of a dangerous mind

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
you know who else didn't want "retards" voting OP?

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Former DILF posted:

there is no evidence to prove that evidence can prove things, furthermore any belief that there is are the delusions of a dangerous mind

:bernget20:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Animal-Mother posted:

I miss the 90's when this poo poo was pretty harmless and was merely fodder for X-Files plots.

Weren't Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Oklahoma City all due to conspiracy theories

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Oklahoma City was payback for Ruby Ridge

But Ruby Ridge wasn't a conspiracy; it actually happened

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

CassandraZara posted:

:vince:

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

CassandraZara posted:

Where'd you get some bullshit figure for losing immunity at six percent unvaccinate? I ask because I've of the first things I learned in medical school was that every disease has a different HIT, and one of the surest signs someone is just parroting poo poo they know nothing about is that they use some concrete number that should be a variable.

Also I'm a mom which makes me qualified to talk about anything.

Source was hearsay evidence from a buddy who is a doctor. I am a lawyer and don't know much about medicine so you're certainly better qualified to talk about HITs than I am but I have a hard time imagining that it is a good idea for people to be leaving their kids unvaccinated because a bunch of people on the internet said that they might catch the 'tism.

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

Monos Bullet posted:

9/11 was an inside job, OP is getting the wrong conspiracy info from undercover cia operatives spreading misinformation online. now he's fallen for the russian election hoax, another attempt by the intelligence agencies to promote perpetual war. and he thinks his or anyone's vote counts for anything :jerkbag:

You are either exactly who I'm talking about or a pretty great satirist

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Standard DNC move when something embarrassing gets revealed is to falsely claim that everybody already knew and that it doesn't mean anything.

Other than generally not wanting Bernie Sanders to win, I am genuinely not aware of any illegal or otherwise improper behavior revealed by the actually-illegal DNC hacks. I'm pretty open about my moderate-Dem actual-neoliberal bias so it's not particularly shocking that I don't see anything wrong with not wanting Bernie Sanders to win, but even if you support the guy you have to understand why career Democratic staffers would find him obnoxious and say as much in what they reasonably believed to be their private emails. The "smoking gun" people always point to is that email speculating about whether voters in rural and southern states would find his lack of religion off-putting. That's not much of a smoking gun since (1) that's something that virtually everyone involved in Democratic politics was speculating about in 2016 and (2) there's no real evidence that any action was taken pursuant to it, let alone action that had a demonstable negative effect on Bernie's campaign.

Relatedly, did you read My Revolution? (EDit: Our Revolution, whatever it was called) Dude went through his campaign rally by rally and made sure to mention the size of the crowd at each one. Does that remind you of anyone?

Boof Bonser fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Oct 15, 2017

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I think we're saying the family that held out up at Ruby Ridge did so because they believed the feds were sending black helicopters to take our guns and Bibles. I think there was a Ruby Ridge effort thread here somewhere recently.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I said it was because of conspiracy theories, not that it was a conspiracy. The Weavers were big into "Zionist Organized Government" black helicopter poo poo as well as Apocalyptic religious stuff.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Boof Bonser posted:

The "smoking gun" people always point to is that email speculating about whether voters in rural and southern states would find his lack of religion off-putting. That's not much of a smoking gun since (1) that's something that virtually everyone involved in Democratic politics was speculating about in 2016 and (2) there's no real evidence that any action was taken pursuant to it, let alone action that had a demonstable negative effect on Bernie's campaign.

Either you've never read the actual e-mail, or you're intentionally mischaracterizing it as you have pretty much every other factual claim you've made here.

quote:

but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

This is specifically proposing actions to try and hurt Sanders' standing with certain demographics. Actions, not opinions. And not just random "staffers" are in this message chain, it includes the Chief Executive Officer of the DNC, who says "amen".

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Boof Bonser posted:

I really don't even know where to begin other than to just ask, with some genuine astonishment, how the gently caress we got so goddamned dumb. I have a hard time believing that our grandparents sat around worrying that a bunch of non-binding UN talking points about reducing carbon emissions amounted to a secret plot to take our guns.

Have we always been this stupid or has the internet just weaponized stupid people? Do we come back from this? I would like to think that national dipshittery is a self-correcting mechanism like predator/prey ratios but I just don't know.

There is an actual serious but complicated answer to your questions here. Basically America has long had a tradition of occasional upsurges of the sort of dumbssery that has you scratching your head here- the last such upsurge having been the 1964 Barry Goldwater campaign. Noted historian Richard Hofstetdr wrote a fairly authoritative treatise on these occasional upswellings of political madness for Harpers magazine called The Paranoid Style in American Politics.

The Paranoid Style posted:

merican politics has often been an arena for angry minds. In recent years we have seen angry minds at work mainly among extreme right-wingers, who have now demonstrated in the Goldwater movement how much political leverage can be got out of the animosities and passions of a small minority. But behind this I believe there is a style of mind that is far from new and that is not necessarily right-wing. I call it the paranoid style simply because no other word adequately evokes the sense of heated exaggeration, suspiciousness, and conspiratorial fantasy that I have in mind. In using the expression “paranoid style” I am not speaking in a clinical sense, but borrowing a clinical term for other purposes. I have neither the competence nor the desire to classify any figures of the past or present as certifiable lunatics. In fact, the idea of the paranoid style as a force in politics would have little contemporary relevance or historical value if it were applied only to men with profoundly disturbed minds. It is the use of paranoid modes of expression by more or less normal people that makes the phenomenon significant.

Of course this term is pejorative, and it is meant to be; the paranoid style has a greater affinity for bad causes than good. But nothing really prevents a sound program or demand from being advocated in the paranoid style. Style has more to do with the way in which ideas are believed than with the truth or falsity of their content. I am interested here in getting at our political psychology through our political rhetoric. The paranoid style is an old and recurrent phenomenon in our public life which has been frequently linked with movements of suspicious discontent.

Here is Senator McCarthy, speaking in June 1951 about the parlous situation of the United States:

quote:

How can we account for our present situation unless we believe that men high in this government are concerting to deliver us to disaster? This must be the product of a great conspiracy on a scale so immense as to dwarf any previous such venture in the history of man. A conspiracy of infamy so black that, which it is finally exposed, its principals shall be forever deserving of the maledictions of all honest men. . . . What can be made of this unbroken series of decisions and acts contributing to the strategy of defeat? They cannot be attributed to incompetence. . . . The laws of probability would dictate that part of . . . [the] decisions would serve the country’s interest.

Now turn back fifty years to a manifesto signed in 1895 by a number of leaders of the Populist party:

quote:

As early as 1865–66 a conspiracy was entered into between the gold gamblers of Europe and America. . . . For nearly thirty years these conspirators have kept the people quarreling over less important matters while they have pursued with unrelenting zeal their one central purpose. . . . Every device of treachery, every resource of statecraft, and every artifice known to the secret cabals of the international gold ring are being used to deal a blow to the prosperity of the people and the financial and commercial independence of the country.

Next, a Texas newspaper article of 1855:

quote:

. . . It is a notorious fact that the Monarchs of Europe and the Pope of Rome are at this very moment plotting our destruction and threatening the extinction of our political, civil, and religious institutions. We have the best reasons for believing that corruption has found its way into our Executive Chamber, and that our Executive head is tainted with the infectious venom of Catholicism. . . . The Pope has recently sent his ambassador of state to this country on a secret commission, the effect of which is an extraordinary boldness of the Catholic church throughout the United States. . . . These minions of the Pope are boldly insulting our Senators; reprimanding our Statesmen; propagating the adulterous union of Church and State; abusing with foul calumny all governments but Catholic, and spewing out the bitterest execrations on all Protestantism. The Catholics in the United States receive from abroad more than $200,000 annually for the propagation of their creed. Add to this the vast revenues collected here. . . .
These quotations give the keynote of the style. In the history of the United States one find it, for example, in the anti-Masonic movement, the nativist and anti-Catholic movement, in certain spokesmen of abolitionism who regarded the United States as being in the grip of a slaveholders’ conspiracy, in many alarmists about the Mormons, in some Greenback and Populist writers who constructed a great conspiracy of international bankers, in the exposure of a munitions makers’ conspiracy of World War I, in the popular left-wing press, in the contemporary American right wing, and on both sides of the race controversy today, among White Citizens’ Councils and Black Muslims. I do not propose to try to trace the variations of the paranoid style that can be found in all these movements, but will confine myself to a few leading episodes in our past history in which the style emerged in full and archetypal splendor.

As the above quotation demonstrates what we are witnessing play out in American politics at the moment is actually nothing new. What is new however is the scale of it. Previous uprisings of teh Paranoid Style have always involved outsider political parties that were quashed by the established parties whereas this time the Paranoid Style has taken ahold of one of our major political parties. The reasons for this are pretty simple- the GOP invited these vampires into their house.

To simplify a great deal of history the in the wake of the Civil Rights Act GOP figured out a way to appeal to racist southerners (who felt betrayed by the Democratic parties passage of the CRA) via coded language. This was an intentional act of deliberate subterfuge meant to manipulate racists into becoming a lockstep voting bloc for the GOP. This became known as the "Southern Strategy".

Here is a recording of a gentlemen named Lee Atwater. He was the Karl Rove of his day- the notoriously ruthless political oeprator who managed Ronald Reagan's Presidential campaigns. In this recording he makes it very clear that the GOP knew exactly what it was doing and was appealing to racists using coded language 100% intentionally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_8E3ENrKrQ

This coded appeal to racists while steadily losing the culture wars over the decades transformed Southern racists into another uprising of the Paranoid Style. This found expression through the creation of the "Religious Right", which was always a cover for racism and the Paranoid Style.

Politico: "The Real Oriigins of the Religious Right posted:

One of the most durable myths in recent history is that the religious right, the coalition of conservative evangelicals and fundamentalists, emerged as a political movement in response to the U.S. Supreme Court’s 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling legalizing abortion. The tale goes something like this: Evangelicals, who had been politically quiescent for decades, were so morally outraged by Roe that they resolved to organize in order to overturn it.

This myth of origins is oft repeated by the movement’s leaders. In his 2005 book, Jerry Falwell, the firebrand fundamentalist preacher, recounts his distress upon reading about the ruling in the Jan. 23, 1973, edition of the Lynchburg News: “I sat there staring at the Roe v. Wade story,” Falwell writes, “growing more and more fearful of the consequences of the Supreme Court’s act and wondering why so few voices had been raised against it.” Evangelicals, he decided, needed to organize.

Some of these anti- Roe crusaders even went so far as to call themselves “new abolitionists,” invoking their antebellum predecessors who had fought to eradicate slavery.

But the abortion myth quickly collapses under historical scrutiny. In fact, it wasn’t until 1979—a full six years after Roe—that evangelical leaders, at the behest of conservative activist Paul Weyrich, seized on abortion not for moral reasons, but as a rallying-cry to deny President Jimmy Carter a second term. Why? Because the anti-abortion crusade was more palatable than the religious right’s real motive: protecting segregated schools. So much for the new abolitionism.

Barry Goldwater significantly worsened this situation by both bringing the Paranoid Style into the GOP through the back door while fighting to keep them from attaining any positions of real power in public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3WZlWhQbns

the eventual result was that the Paranoid Style was spreading through a GOP base while at the same time being legitimately shut out of power by a 100% real smoke-filled backroom deal to manipulate rich nutters for their donations behind closed doors whilst attacking them in the Conservative press.

Bill Buckley: "Goldwater, the John Birch Society, and Me posted:

Time was given to the John Birch Society lasting through lunch, and the subject came up again the next morning. We resolved that conservative leaders should do something about the John Birch Society. An allocation of responsibilities crystallized.

Goldwater would seek out an opportunity to dissociate himself from the “findings” of the Society’s leader, without, however, casting any aspersions on the Society itself. I, in National Review and in my other writing, would continue to expose Welch and his thinking to scorn and derision. “You know how to do that,” said Jay Hall.

I volunteered to go further. Unless Welch himself disowned his operative fallacy, National Review would oppose any support for the society.

“How would you define the Birch fallacy?” Jay Hall asked.

“The fallacy,” I said, “is the assumption that you can infer subjective intention from objective consequence: we lost China to the Communists, therefore the President of the United States and the Secretary of State wished China to go to the Communists.”

“I like that,” Goldwater said.

What would Russell Kirk do? He was straightforward. “Me? I’ll just say, if anybody gets around to asking me, that the guy is loony and should be put away.”

“Put away in Alaska?” I asked, mock-seriously. The wisecrack traced to Robert Welch’s expressed conviction, a year or so earlier, that the state of Alaska was being prepared to house anyone who doubted his doctrine that fluoridated water was a Communist-backed plot to weaken the minds of the American public.

The long term result of this policy of fleecing the Paranoid Style for money in exchange for empty promises of power was the emergence of a market demand for RWM among the portion of the GOP base that was becoming steadily more radicalized. This in turn fed the Paranoid Style and became something of a self-perpetuating cycle that the emergence of social media has massively accelerated.

So really the Internet just threw kerosene on the fire that the GOP had already spent half a century stoking.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Oct 15, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hillary was a Goldwater Girl lol

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
op around 40% of the US voting population is "goddamned dumb". the rest of the trump voters voted for him because they would get more money and woulod be insulated from the bad poo poo. hope this helps

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Boof Bonser posted:

I was talking to a low-level (local in medium sized city) elected official who said that about 60% of the calls to his office have to do with the UN taking our guns, 9/11 being an inside job, chemtrails, fluoride in the water, vaccines causing autism, global warming being a hoax invented by Al Gore to sell hybrid cars, agenda 21, UFOs, the secret plot to foist Sharia Law upon our local farmers, etc. etc.

I really don't even know where to begin other than to just ask, with some genuine astonishment, how the gently caress we got so goddamned dumb. I have a hard time believing that our grandparents sat around worrying that a bunch of non-binding UN talking points about reducing carbon emissions amounted to a secret plot to take our guns.

Have we always been this stupid or has the internet just weaponized stupid people? Do we come back from this? I would like to think that national dipshittery is a self-correcting mechanism like predator/prey ratios but I just don't know.

Lots Of Cities Have The Same Lead Pipes That Poisoned Flint
And there’s no plan to dig them up.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/lead-pipes-everywhere_us_56a8e916e4b0f71799288f54

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Boof Bonser posted:

Other than generally not wanting Bernie Sanders to win, I am genuinely not aware of any illegal or otherwise improper behavior revealed by the actually-illegal DNC hacks.

lmfao "other than leaking debate questions and otherwise slanting the primary, these *illegal* acts revealed no *improper* behavior" oh god you're so high on your own farts you may pass out and crack your head on your laptop

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
also, the nsa has been spying on us since 1993.

dale gribble a cartoon character was right

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Lime Tonics posted:

also, the nsa has been spying on us since 1993.

dale gribble a cartoon character was right

A cartoon taught me how bills are made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8gt-EEpelY

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

A lot of the time, too, I wonder, if you acknowledge the fact, that ok, we are controlled by a one world government run by whatever family/lizard people/jews/whatever. Fine.

Alright.

Now what?

It's been centuries of this happening and in the making. It's shaped the world. We're living in it. I've accepted your world view of it.

Ok.

And?

If you do this they will send you hundreds of emails and texts and printouts of websites or whatever avenue they have to contact you and you better believe they'll tell everyone they know you, guy at company X, know the truth

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Prester Jane posted:

There is an actual serious but complicated answer to your questions here. Basically America has long had a tradition of occasional upsurges of the sort of dumbssery that has you scratching your head here- the last such upsurge having been the 1964 Barry Goldwater campaign. Noted historian Richard Hofstetdr wrote a fairly authoritative treatise on these occasional upswellings of political madness for Harpers magazine called The Paranoid Style in American Politics.

Now turn back fifty years to a manifesto signed in 1895 by a number of leaders of the Populist party:

Next, a Texas newspaper article of 1855:

These quotations give the keynote of the style. In the history of the United States one find it, for example, in the anti-Masonic movement, the nativist and anti-Catholic movement, in certain spokesmen of abolitionism who regarded the United States as being in the grip of a slaveholders’ conspiracy, in many alarmists about the Mormons, in some Greenback and Populist writers who constructed a great conspiracy of international bankers, in the exposure of a munitions makers’ conspiracy of World War I, in the popular left-wing press, in the contemporary American right wing, and on both sides of the race controversy today, among White Citizens’ Councils and Black Muslims. I do not propose to try to trace the variations of the paranoid style that can be found in all these movements, but will confine myself to a few leading episodes in our past history in which the style emerged in full and archetypal splendor.

As the above quotation demonstrates what we are witnessing play out in American politics at the moment is actually nothing new. What is new however is the scale of it. Previous uprisings of teh Paranoid Style have always involved outsider political parties that were quashed by the established parties whereas this time the Paranoid Style has taken ahold of one of our major political parties. The reasons for this are pretty simple- the GOP invited these vampires into their house.

To simplify a great deal of history the in the wake of the Civil Rights Act GOP figured out a way to appeal to racist southerners (who felt betrayed by the Democratic parties passage of the CRA) via coded language. This was an intentional act of deliberate subterfuge meant to manipulate racists into becoming a lockstep voting bloc for the GOP. This became known as the "Southern Strategy".

Here is a recording of a gentlemen named Lee Atwater. He was the Karl Rove of his day- the notoriously ruthless political oeprator who managed Ronald Reagan's Presidential campaigns. In this recording he makes it very clear that the GOP knew exactly what it was doing and was appealing to racists using coded language 100% intentionally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_8E3ENrKrQ

This coded appeal to racists while steadily losing the culture wars over the decades transformed Southern racists into another uprising of the Paranoid Style. This found expression through the creation of the "Religious Right", which was always a cover for racism and the Paranoid Style.

Barry Goldwater significantly worsened this situation by both bringing the Paranoid Style into the GOP through the back door while fighting to keep them from attaining any positions of real power in public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3WZlWhQbns

the eventual result was that the Paranoid Style was spreading through a GOP base while at the same time being legitimately shut out of power by a 100% real smoke-filled backroom deal to manipulate rich nutters for their donations behind closed doors whilst attacking them in the Conservative press.

The long term result of this policy of fleecing the Paranoid Style for money in exchange for empty promises of power was the emergence of a market demand for RWM among the portion of the GOP base that was becoming steadily more radicalized. This in turn fed the Paranoid Style and became something of a self-perpetuating cycle that the emergence of social media has massively accelerated.

So really the Internet just threw kerosene on the fire that the GOP had already spent half a century stoking.

I read his book on McCarthy and the HUAC in high school. I still have it, it's an incredible read and I recommend it to all goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
jfk has to be declassified in 10 days

unless trump takes a dump

• Locked thread