Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Ok but what about pisspig grandad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

unpacked robinhood posted:

Iraqis use the wrong kind of millimeters

The Desert Millimeter is slightly larger due to thermal expansion.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
There are weapons measurement diagrams for correct arms manufacturing, but no one in Iraq can find those wmd's.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

So how often can the Kurds keep getting kicked to the curb by America before they decide not to do our dirty work in the region anymore?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Grem posted:

So how often can the Kurds keep getting kicked to the curb by America before they decide not to do our dirty work in the region anymore?

"Dirty work" means fighting people who want to kill them all, so they really don't have much of a choice

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Peace de Bundy posted:

oh look , more racist stereotyping that the Iraqis can't fight . The Iraqis fought incredibly driving daesh out . And communism rules you chuds

Oh yeah the Iraqi army has built a stellar reputation for their combat effectiveness lmao

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

woah wow whats this? nations we give weapons to are using them again? wow who could have predicted this horrendous outcome

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
we are going to be fighting the north koreans, afganistan, iran, iraq, and the kurds at the same time. with a POTUS that doesn't know where most of them are on a map.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
PBS says their special forces operators are badasses, and PBS is not often in the business of calling out badasses.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Isis military command is (was?) all saddam regime higher ups iirc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Maya Fey posted:

Isis military command is (was?) all saddam regime higher ups iirc

It turns out that debaathification, where you basically fire everyone in the government, military, and state security agencies of a modern nation amd leave them jobless, is a really bad idea

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Peace de Bundy posted:

oh look , more racist stereotyping that the Iraqis can't fight . The Iraqis fought incredibly driving daesh out . And communism rules you chuds

:bravo:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Grem posted:

Ask the Turks lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Maya Fey posted:

Ok but what about pisspig grandad

I hope he dead

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It turns out that debaathification, where you basically fire everyone in the government, military, and state security agencies of a modern nation amd leave them jobless, is a really bad idea

I would extend this to "regime change"

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

suppressing the baath party made as much sense as suppressing the Nazis in post-war Germany. It made a ton of sense and if they had left those people in place, things would be worse not better.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Hahahahaha

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

basic hitler posted:

suppressing the baath party made as much sense as suppressing the Nazis in post-war Germany. It made a ton of sense and if they had left those people in place, things would be worse not better.

that wasn't what we did in postwar Germany

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

basic hitler posted:

this is one of those "oh gently caress here we go" moments so good job

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

basic hitler posted:

thats a spicey take SA user basic hitler.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Burt Sexual posted:

thats a spicey take SA user basic hitler.

lmao

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

so it turns out the only solution is to kill them all

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the baath party owned and was insanely cool and good , the USA sucks so much

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Peace de Bundy posted:

check out this Assad supporter everyone

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

basic hitler posted:

lol, post-Nuremberg the rest of denazification was a joke. We willingly handed the country back over to former Nazi middle management because we were afraid of the commies. If we followed the same blueprint in Iraq we would have frozen out the Baathists for a couple of years and then let them gradually filter back in after giving other people a crack.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Peace de Bundy posted:

they oppressed females, you misogynist

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

Awesome picture. She gives the peace sign and flips us off at the same time.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ein cooler Typ posted:

they oppressed females, you misogynist

id let a female be oppressed all over my chest

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Neutrino posted:

Asians do that two-finger sign in all their pics

it's not meant to be peace symbol

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

check out this Assad supporter everyone

umm Assad is also insanely good i don't get your point

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Neutrino posted:

I wouldnt feel safe casually leaning on my communist gun with the business end aimed at my armpit.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Peace de Bundy posted:

umm Assad is also insanely good i don't get your point

lol your shitck sucks so bad

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Asians do that two-finger sign in all their pics

it's not meant to be peace symbol

do asians flip the bird, why am i asking about asians in an arab thread idk

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

do asians flip the bird, why am i asking about asians in an arab thread idk

technically the mideast is part of asia

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

Found the al qaeda/isis supporter :smug:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

VikingSkull posted:

technically the mideast is part of asia

ok, but do they flip the bird or not. jeez

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

who are you?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Burt Sexual, it right there.

<-------------------------------------

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Shh if you guys keep arguing over whether or not baathism is good, you'll summon Secular Humanist and be subjected to his horrible belief that the second iraq war was a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

Burt Sexual, it right there.

<-------------------------------------

*squints*

okay i see it now

• Locked thread