Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Slowly catching up with this goodness :3:

Gore is such a cool monster! There's going to be some MHWorld bigtime presentation in like 12 hours worldwide in multiple languages, part of me hopes for catmode more than unveiling a free G-rank but don't tell anybody that..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
I think The New World has differences in whatever Barroth eats that makes it lose color and shine. In World's eye we'd need an Arch-Tempered Barroth (try the layered Ryu armor quest) to get one looking that healthy.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Elebatcatglidermonkey is a Pin The Attribute On The Skeleton mess. Nergigante reproducing via its spikes (according to iirc an art book note) is as natural as water being wet. Love stonedragon and we all know what that would be like in Arch Tempered form :haw:

The more I watch of these existing/old monsters the more I appreciate MHW's choice, but you could say it being on a new uncharted undocumented separate island from the great mainland has refined the species over there and made for less insaneo mixing of species and corruption and general WTF.