Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Waltzing Along posted:

If you don't think the coon episodes were good then you shouldn't watch South Park or even play this game.

The Coon episodes were somehow perfectly South Park cause the truth lies in the middle. The Coon episodes were great except for the Cthulhu parts where it was awful.

Also, The Fractured Butthole (hehehe)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Try to break the cube of ultimate destruction...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

precision posted:

pro tip: stand around doing nothing anytime you're doing something for/with Cartman

also in his basement at the beginning keep punching the Rubix Cube

Nooooooooo

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

precision posted:

people are gonna say a lot of angry stupid words about the option to be transgender and what mackey says if you pick that and they'll miss the fact that he keeps being concerned with keeping continuity with the last game more than anything else which is hilarious. also the scene is very well handled

There is 5 options for the gender and 4 of them Mackey says the same though. Male Cis/Trans and Female Cis/Trans all say the same thing. It's the other option that is funny (and of course will upset some folks)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The butters chin balls and (sarcasticball) bra hat costume options make it GOTY material IMO.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Captain Diabetes hulking out on sugar is great.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Randaconda posted:

Super Craig's total lack of effort in his costume is very funny to me for some reason.

It's even better because Wonder Tweak is also partly half assed with WT taped to his shirt. Also The Coon ragging on Craig's costume during fights is funny.

Also the Coon with Captain Diabetes you get the, "Diabetes claims another victim" line when he kills any enemies.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

precision posted:

Man the dress up game is strong in this, I'm fighting crime looking like a neon pink and blue hair metal star

The best piece is the chin balls that you don't take off when you go out of costume. Just walking around with balls on your chin. Even when Cartman is doing the backstory bits, you still got the balls on the chin like you were born with it.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

:"Hey guys, I rushed through the game really quick and didn't enjoy it cause it's too shallow" lol, really guy?*

*Sorry for the microaggression

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

History Comes Inside! posted:

I did everything bar 2 collectible hunts, sorry I didn't play it really slowly to enjoy all of the nothing that I missed (???)

Sounds like you missed quite a bit since you are here bitching about a fun game not being worth the money when there's more too it than many AAA games.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Caidin posted:

Thinking about it, there's a good few loose ends the game has that might be DLC.

I'm assuming the DLC is going to be at least somewhat in a different location, just based off of the DLC bus stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Randaconda posted:

Captain Diabetes was in my party as much as possible.

Sadly, Stan was pretty bad.

The Coon and Captain Diabetes make the best team. "Diabetes claims another victim" always makes me laugh.

• Locked thread