Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What tribe are you supporting?
This poll is closed.
Team Raw 2 2.30%
Team Smackdown 17 19.54%
It's the same company, Jerusalem :rolleyes: 68 78.16%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Raw was okay. I'm not gonna get my panties in a wad about Kane beating Finn but WHY THE gently caress wasn't it someone like Apollo instead? Like, WHY?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Big E seems like a genuinely fun person.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Is the Demon the closest WWE has ever gotten to straight up having a Super Sayan

Literally yes. And it owns.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DarkstarIV posted:

Hot take: I'm siding with WWE because there's probably more to the story than Nia is letting on. Again, people are siding with her because she's getting yanked around by creative. That's fine. But she probably got yanked around because she loving sucks in the ring. And that's not on WWE. Note how every time she enters the title picture, she ends up botching and/or almost killing/paralyzing someone (or herself) in the ring.

She's had WAY too many chances to show that she can improve. But she hasn't. That is 100% on her. But apparently people here seem to think that because Nia Jax walked out on the company (keep in mind, creative gave her plenty of chances and she hosed up on every one of them), she is all of a sudden good?

I have no problem supporting Neville walking out. I do have a problem supporting Nia, because she doesn't deserve the opportunities she was given.

I agree with this. Neville, Aries, Cody when he left, all justified. Nia? Ehhh.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

Nia didn't yank herself out of NXT a year too early.

So? That doesn't mean WWE isn't smart to cool off on her. Now Becky or Bayley, they'd be justified.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
To be clear I think Nia is also within her right but this is also a broken clock twice a day thing with WWE IMO.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Regardless of anything else, I do hope Nia is happy in whatever direction her life takes.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Benne posted:

"Nia is a bad wrestler" and "Nia got screwed by WWE" can both be true at the same time

Yes but also I'm using Hanlon's Razor (never attribute to malice what can instead be attributed to human error) in only this case because Nia IS a bad wrestler, it's not like she'd be working anywhere else like Neville or Bryan or Aries or Cody. So I think it's far more likely WWE started pushing her, went "Oof, we hosed up", and cooled off rather than actively loving with her.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

yall sure do like to pick and choose who is and isn't allowed to be upset at a bad situation

Punk still gets laughed at for leaving, meanwhile everyone can't wait for Bryan to go

Neville's the hero, Nia's spoiled

You'd better not be talking about me buddy. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Like for comparison Mike Tyson was in far deeper poo poo by 1998 and had disgraced himself far more than Rousey has right now and though he was admittedly a bigger star to begin with, nobody gave a poo poo and he drew huge numbers.

This. People going "Why should they bother signing her?!" as if it's a bad business move are idiots.

• Locked thread