Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

If I go ahead and create an Australian iTunes account to download the game, will I lose all progress when the US version comes out, or will I be able to link my save to my Nintendo account and transfer progress that way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

Can you make an AUS iTunes account from the phone? I seem to recall awhile back you could only really do it from iTunes on the computer since the phone wants you to add a credit card.

I just created one and downloaded the game solely from my phone, so it is indeed possible. I followed this guide: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/create-a-second-apple-id-for-downloading-apps-in-other-countries/

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

This game is already great.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Shwqa posted:

Looks like the essence of cool to me.

Happy Birthday, Shwqa Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Join Tex and I for a cup of squid soup!

Friend Code: 1427 7460 330

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

I tried every drat which way to make an AUS iTunes account with no dice. Used my Mac my phone my iPad. None of them worked for whatever drat reason.

Did you make sure to use a real Australian address and phone number, as well as an email address without an Apple ID already associated with it?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Are people going all in on amenities for a single style of animal, or are they spreading the wealth to get all animals max levels up? Just grabbing what looks cool? I've got a level 3 Cool tent, which bumps Cool animals up to Level 10, and now I can either get another style tent for more level 10s, or get the second Cool amenity to bump them up to Level 15. Based on how leveling works, I would think you'd want to slowly raise everyone's max level to similar values, but I'm not sure

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Any other non-Australians lose their data, or am I just that unlucky?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Synthbuttrange posted:

Did you link to a nintendo account?

I hadn't, no, as I'm in the US and didn't want to sabotage my ability to make an official account when the time came. Oh well.