Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

PROTIP: leaf tickets will probably be best saved for event items, the current items are KK Slider and Tom Nook’s chairs, which will get them to come visit your camp. Bet you 500 bells that there will be holiday character items, promotionals and recurring rate/uncommon guest items that cycle.

They are also good for unique camper paint jobs, maybe even shoes. So, just wait those timers out.

I did the alternate AUS account to preview. Can’t decide if I want to bind it to a Nintendo account or wait for the release proper. Kinda really really want that KK Slider chair, and the link would give me the 100 more tickets I need.

io_burn posted:

No one knows for sure bit it seems like a very safe assumption that progress will transfer with your Nintendo account.

There are details on this in the “Common Questions” section in Settings.

Probably not happening.

Jeff Goldblum fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Oct 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

io_burn posted:

A reset isn't happening or a progress transfer isn't happening?

After re-reading the material, there actually is nothing that specifies for or against linking your save data to your Nintendo Account and then transferring over later when you have a later iteration of the game for your proper region. When you set up your game, it asks you are region you are in, and Australia is currently the only option; and there is no option to change that setting that I have found, so far. I can't say for sure if they will give you that option again during transfer, or if you will simply be loading an Australian save file in your otherwise non-Australian app. What this could mean is anyone's guess, regional differences regarding holidays or events?

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Totally worth it. This is really comfy.

Jeff Goldblum fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Oct 28, 2017

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

Anyone bought a KK chair? Worth it?

also behold

Yeah, posted just a page ago. He plays music and is cool.

Also, yes, nice cross post. Something something meth lab.

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

precision posted:

I haven't seen a single other person using the "garbage camper" custom job. Makes me feel unique and cool. :)

When I did my Aussie playthrough that was my big buy. Fantastic paint job, but I feel like I should go for a different one this time around. Sadly, nothing else really holds up.

Still, I wonder how weirded out people will be when they meet a carbon copy of Villager from Smash Bros, just chillin in a crapped out camper.

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Beelzebozo posted:

Can someone sell me a black bass? My Punchy has been blocked on it for ages. Also I guess hang onto the rares unless you desperately need bells. They come up eventually.

I’ll put mine up. Used to have good luck with rates, though it’s trickled off some. Anyways, I need goon friends for this new account.

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

reignofevil posted:

I'm no math wizard but 32 canes per day not including bonus canes seems not doable.

Canes will be in the quarry so try to use those friends appropriately for the next 25 days and GRIND GRIND GRIND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

So, what two themes does everyone find to be best once past the first level amenities? Preserves are still pretty limited so only Cool and Sporty give (close to) full coverage, maybe Sporty and Cute. Natural is still really lacking, which is sad.