Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Friend Code: 8544 0162 999

Closest thing I've found to a display area so far is the market box section, but I'm only level 10. There doesn't appear to be a dedicated location but there might be an item you can place at your campsite in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Are loan repayments buggy for anyone else? I'm paying off the 30k loan for the second camper upgrade but it doesn't seem to be saving progress on payments. I put 10k in then came back after a while and it was back up to 30k owing, put another 5k in and it again went back to 30k owing when I closed and reopened the app.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

I've been spending them on inventory space but now I'm up to about 220 I don't think I need any more (and you get extra space from certain level up bonuses anyway). I'll probably buy a second crafting slot next unless there's something else worth spending tickets on.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

There's two body styles for the campers, the classic one you start with and the modern one that has the overhang. They have slightly different patterns available but you can probably keep it looking pretty close to the same. You should be able to go to OK motors and talk to the main one to customise the camper which lets you change the body Style as the first step (I think, I don't have the game installed anymore).

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

taco show posted:

This is the first AC game I’ve played without a wiki/gamefaqs and it’s so much more chill this way.

Friend code: 48309896595

Although I think once I’m back on my computer I’ll make a google doc because they are hard to find in this thread.

There's a form in the op (right at the end) already. It should probably also replace the list of codes so there's less confusion but that aint my job.

Anaxite posted:

Fill out this form to get added: http://tinyurl.com/sa-acnl-form
And see the database here: http://tinyurl.com/sa-acnl-db