Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

Ask me about being a liar who doesn't actually like tacos and is a disagreeable asshole
Every level ups your inventory by 5 spaces. It's still tough but that's normal Animal Crossing.

It seems like you still want to go fishing and bug hunting constantly. A friend of mine caught a fish that sells for 15000 bells.

Also as people said before, the KK and Nook special out now is pretty worthless. You can't build a relationship with them and they're pretty much expensive decorations

I might have been playing nonstop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

Ask me about being a liar who doesn't actually like tacos and is a disagreeable asshole

New Leaf posted:

If one were going to go this route, where would one find a solid APK? Is this how it worked for Fire Emblem? Anyone get banned doing this in previous games?

I don't think I'm allowed to answer the first question but this is how it worked for fire emblem and all my friends and I didn't get banned. I don't think anybody got banned for jumping in early but I can't vouch for everybody.

i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

Collecting fish and bugs and selling them. Some are worth a lot of money. Or you can get a little here and there from rewards.

i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

Willsun posted:

So the quarry thing was basically just a quick scratch card that end up not telling you what your prizes were worth in X essence items? I got like 1 gold, 2 silver, and 2 ruby, and I ended up with just 5 nature essence. Like did any of them mean anything or are they all just worth 1 essence no matter what?

I'm guessing it's just a thing to try to get you to "socialize" and ask your friends for help so you get more whacks at 5 rocks.

It gives you cash as well but I don't know what each are worth.

i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

Now that it's officially out in America, I can buy cotton using silver nintendo coins. I've been hurting for that.