Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Gonna use this game to get my girlfriend into the series. She loved Neko Atsume which is a stripped down version of this concept. Game looks pretty ok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Are craft slots the only things that truly require leaf tickets, or do you get them while leveling?
PS I'm addicted to this poo poo.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

And More posted:

Yeah, that's what the block feature is for. Before launch, someone called Nazi_Jung tried to become my friend. I briefly considered whether that was some ironic SA name, and then blocked him. That Nazi_boi can gently caress right off. I'm not selling him my peaches. :nyd:

Someone claimed that they unlocked all their crafting slots by levelling up, but I'm past level 40, and that third slot is still locked. So, I'm pretty sure you have to buy them. There really isn't any point in getting more than two, though. Crafting gets absurdly expensive later in the game. You'll rarely have enough crafting materials for more than two items at a time.

Alright, thanks. What, if anything, would be a better use for leaf tickets than the crafting slots? All the other choices of use seem geared towards fighting impatience.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I went ahead and bought the second crafting slot so I can do two 5-7 hour items at once. I need Tex in my camp asap.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
One change I noticed was that in the amenities tab, each tent is now next to its corresponding upgrade, whereas before the tents were all next to one another followed by the upgrades.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Apollo is the only villager I've got so far that gives paper, but I also haven't had any use for paper yet.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I’m proud to have Tex in my camp and he can stay as long as he likes. Soon Bud will be joining our ranks as well. Unfortunately, Jay’s lovely self also gets to stay since no one else apparently knows what preserves are. This game has tougher compromises than a Bioware RPG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Got to level 20 and have hit the crossroad where desire for more Animal Crossing meets hatred of phone game grinding mechanics. Burnt out.