Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Klungar posted:

This game is already great.

Looks like the essence of cool to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

Yes and yes. It would get all the way to sending the verification email and I’d input the code and it would give me an error telling me to contact iTunes support.

I literally spent like 2 hours trying it lol.

I do love me some AC though so it’s a drat shame it didn’t work.

Maybe just play seabeard for 2 months? it is a solid animal crossing esque knockoff. I played it for like 5 months before running out of content. although the first week of seabeard is by far the weakest. Ignore the storyline once it tell you to upgrade the manor for 1000 gold and instead go get the warrior. Once you have the warrior the game is amazing. It is way better than people gave it credit because the intro sequence was such poo poo.