Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Jerusalem posted:

Dave having a deep think about the logistics of if it is possible for Dana to load up a private plane with enough people for 12 fights in Antarctica :allears:

You know he sure has tried or it's on his list to keep 249 alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Someone posted a link in the AEW Dynamite thread for Bryan and Vinnie's show reviewing TNA Victory Road 2009 and holy poo poo did that get me laughing hard. I ended up watching about a dozen more TNA reviews. I never watched a single TNA match or show so this is all new to me and man did they do bad shows.

Anyone have any other Bryan and Vinnie shows I should watch that mainly are them complaining about how bad wrestling is? I'm sure there are a ton since there is so much bad wrestling. Them getting angry is just :perfect:

I did listen to the December to Dismember (never heard of it before) and I'm glad I wasn't that into wrestling to be that disappointed in wrestling.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

This was one of the dozen I watched. I love how the start of the episode saying not only is it not a war but WWE doesn't care to change. Also, hope he got the boat.

somewhere

Stink :lol:

How is this real? And why does Sting look like the Joker circa 1960s Cesar Romero

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
"You know how to make a baby?"
https://clips.twitch.tv/SolidBumblingStinkbugFeelsBadMan

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Apr 29, 2020

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
This is the best thing. So glad I turned in

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
He is just rocking forward as a kip up

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Big foot

I chuckled

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dave: Mox told me one night. Were you there?

Bryan: Well tell me the story first and then I'll tell ya

Dave: okay... He said that.... I don't think you were there

:perfect:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Up to $28,848now

Orange Carlisle posted:

Tony Kahn and Chris Jericho are gonna have a feud in the future to see who can donate more to gofundmes

The most wholesome feud

Jericho now leads with the #1 donation of $2500 over Tony's $2000.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Aside form not capitalizing my username (which is the first time I've ever seen matter. It's always password that matter capitalization) never had a single issue downloading via Podcast Addict on Android

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1326746023700570113?s=20

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dave just had to say something bad will happen since he is never this far ahead with the newsletter on Monday.

Way to go Dave

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Incessant Excess posted:

its called the stomp

Seth's was The Blackout, wasn't it?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1346932867624955904?s=20

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Dango Bango posted:

Looking forward to "Dave fact checks Young Rock" as a recurring segment :allears:

e: oh my God the banana story :lol:

I hope it does. Add both of those to the Fogo de Chao it's been absolutely hilarious

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

HidaO-Win posted:

Terrifying clock insight at the start of WOR this morning, Dave is amazing.

I don't think I've ever related to Dave more than this. I know I have gone months without correctly setting a clock and just doing the match to know what time it is.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

:vince:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
When Dave said Balor was 39 I was like a no way and a quick Google says he is. :psyboom:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

davidbix posted:

Also weird: They counted MUCH closer to reality on the first swing attempt, but then the second attempt was the usual nonsense.

clearly there was some parts of the crowd that were paid to speed up the count. Needs to be looked into.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Raffles posted:

Whilst reading a story on the F4W website I accidently clicked on the share to Google+ button. The same Google+ that was discontinued on 2019.

Now that the Space Jam website is gone F4W might have the oldest feeling website in the internet.

It still exists they just changed the url slightly
https://www.spacejam.com/1996/

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
This new lore of Dave is a bummer.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dave and Bryan's argument about the 1 match show and tickets were :psyboom:

Dave seems to ignore what the 1 match actual was for the show. War Games, sure I'll buy just to see that. 1 singles match probably not.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

As someone that did not watch WCW at all (too young and watched WWF) I love these types of videos. Just never tired of hearing Bryan freak out or get angry about whatever is going on. And since the video is there I actually know what happened!!

I know the one guy on Youtube Headlock posted many of TNAs and are just some of my favorite videos to rewatch.

"I'm well Hung" With the Alvarez picture gently caress:lol:

"The camera crew could find them" Vinny

Did Saturn actually blow out his knee?
Wait, did Bret really have a fracture?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Are they still covering the Monday night war episodes?
April 13th was the last one that has it in the description and that's how I knew to listen.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
edit: too slow

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

The episode just got posted to my feed. Think I'll get around to it before I go to sleep

Edit: Just did and was great. Is Wuertz the only confirmed person in WWE into Q related stuff? I ask solely cause the episode only covered him (which I get was the point).
Story at the end was killing me.

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 08:05 on May 16, 2021

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

El Generico posted:

I'm baaaaack!

Holy poo poo what an episode.

As someone who never watched WCW and only know about it through osmosis (YouTube, this forum, etc) I can't thank you enough for these videos. They are just shocking in how bad wrestling was(is?).
And Bryan and Vinny recaps are:discourse:. The audio only doesn't do them enough justice.

Now B&V are doing this as a recap years later, how was it viewed (or most of the bad parts of WCW) in at the time? Like was this a good episode when it aired?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
God it's all so perfect and spot on. loving :lol:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Gaz-L posted:

The opening to that discussion about the AEW rumours is as pure Dave as you can get.

The first lines of the show were just so Dave

12 seconds into the show

"Rumors of CM Punk and Bryan Danielson Dave. What's going on that we know of" Alvarez

"Oh gosh where do you wanna start? What you wanna talk about?" Dave

"Well, CM Punk and Bryan Danielson" Alvarez

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Thanks for another video so soon! It will never tire hearing them poo poo and make fun of WCW. And judging by it all there is so much too.

Goldberg is no longer undefeated by doors though

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Jerusalem posted:

Uhhhh, listening to WOR.... did NXT seriously for real do a skit in 2021 where the "joke" was that sushi (SUSHI!) is a bewildering alien food to Americans? :stare:

Digital Jedi posted:

NXT
Io Shirai & Zoey Stark hanging out
https://streamable.com/bwkws1

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

She got demoted from prostitute to wrestler broke me. God drat :lol:

Thanks again for doing these! Learning about TNA and WCW only through B&V recaps have been amazing

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Been listening to that youtube channel with B&V's reviews on TNA. I start at the start of 2006 moving forward.

Just got to August 06 and holy poo poo the Brent story

edit: And TNA caught fire??! Amazing

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Aug 12, 2021

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dave making sure we know the apple :wardlow: crushed was half eaten cracked me up to much

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Bryan bumping into kiddie pools killed me

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dave not aware you can set specific ring tones for specific people. Is very Dave

Skit in question https://streamable.com/5d6a35

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
My mind just can't accept he is wearing shoes. God drat it

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

JT Smiley posted:

Honest to God, I was born and raised in Chicago and didn't know people were weird about that till college.

When I was 10 or so I got yelled at by a adult for asking for ketchup on one. Not jokingly they guy was legit not happy I asked for ketchup. Mind you I'm like 10 and it's lunch hosted by the soccer club I was in.

I don't think they have done it for a long time by Gene and Judes in River Grove were straight up kick you out and refuse you if you ordered with ketchup.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dave just turns in the lyrics of "Ruby Soho" repeated over and over cause he can't get it out of his head.

Neither can i

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

beepo posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkQPy3M-t4/

Lol Bryan getting roasted by the TSA

This past weekend just keeps delivering. God drat :lol: