Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who here listens to the most podcasts. it only counts if you are a regular listener, so please only list podcasts that you have heard within the last one week. list them all, and the one who is listening to the most podcasts becomes the winner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

congratulations oatgan, the podcast champion of 2017. see you all next year

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Other Man: what's 1+1, dave m.?

dave M: you tell me

This has been a good skit script that you've read on here. take it easy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Chris Jericho's agent is named Sharron Elkabas.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I saw Ryan Satin at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Is the award for wrestlers who the company considers more valuable than they are, wrestlers who other readers/listeners themselves think are better than they are, or who all fans in general think are better than they are?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Is Bryan a radio geek to go with the audio geek stuff? He would probably be a huge mark for having 'regular character' callers if so

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's a conspiracy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Playing but still being extremely bad at video games, like me, is very cool

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

To move from PodcastOne to Westwood One is kind of weird unless Jericho is going to be branded as a regular radio show now. not that he would have to actually change anything.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

time to face the facts. Wrestling journalism has always been a young man's game

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

This is weird. Can you tell me what Happened with Michael Elgin a little better.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

buckle Bomb? fire greasy botcha rollins.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I killed Tali on purpose

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I romanced my dick and stayed away from making all those characters even worse by pushing them onto the romance track

I like to listen to wrestling observer radio.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jan 14, 2018

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

This is good but I don't want to send money because I'm greedy, for Some money. I ain't sorry but i wish I didn't have to say this so I'm sorry about that

edit Just got told i didn't have to say this? Someone emailed Me saying I had to and that's why I did. here's the email

edit I don't know how to fix it. I'm going off here to finish something up and go to the store so I'll see you later

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jan 18, 2018

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you count all iterations of pete he is older than any disney character still going and a much, much bigger draw with way more heat than whoever that other one is

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Let's all Try to be more understanding of others. I am happy for those who want to watch Bryan Alvarez and "Big" Vinny V.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dumb tools online

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Keller is taking granny. Hehe :)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lying on-disc is actually illegal

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's the thing where it's a work but he's also still a pile

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Here's a tv match: your face, and john cena vs shinsuke nakamura on smackdown last year

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You've forgotten about the Boogey Man

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

to pick and choose when to have perspective on the backgrounds of awful humans is a stanky game indeed.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

WCW and WWE would be making trillions of dollars per year by now if they had just made an agreement to one-up each other every 2 or 3 years by sending top talent to the other company as a legit looking invasion. every person on earth would buy their hot ham products

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

They should have stayed alive and run weekly PPV events

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

They have to pay to go on Fox because it's a huge privilege. That's why they are saving up money from progressive countries

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He definitely loses more matches for someone in his position than you would expect. There's no argument for it being good for him though since they are long past that sort of thing doing any good. I'm going to play Pillars of Eternity 2 on May 8th

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please tell Brandon Silvestry that he is breaking kayfabe heavily and you're very disappointed in him for doing so.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is the wwf illegal? you'll be amazed by the answer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a lot of the success of ticket sales for All-In is going to be thanks to the other stuff surrounding the show. Ron funchess signing stuff will draw at least 30,000 screaming fans and CM Punk being in town is going to help too even though he's uninvolved in a direct sense.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sticking with 6.9

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

poor

dour

i swear i read "ending in r" but i am leaving this to remind you that i dont just pretend to be extremely stupid for some kind of fun and games. i didnt read the above posts for context to avoid making this mistake, and can't read any posts, and deserve to die

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jun 21, 2018

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Fans of star track will be listening

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i knew he sounded uncomfortable doing those shows and i'm glad he got away and is enjoying his life.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Yes but not in any% glitchless matches.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't excuse Dave Meltzer all the time. Some times it's not right

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

When you say Dave do you mean Dave Meltzer or another?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

being sponsored by stupid poo poo is a lot better than dollar shave club. Whenever I hear somebody getting paid by that website for cheating on your spouse but all the women are fake bots I say a little woot