Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Psychepath posted:

Don't be fooled by the op into listening to Smart Wrestling Fan. It's absolutely terrible.

Unless you like the first 30 minutes every week being promotion of their stalled patreon, and 80% of the remaining runtime nitpicking commentary and not understanding what they're watching.

Absolutely agreed. And it's not even goon affiliated any more since dshban is long gone.

They fell into the trap a lot of wrestling podcasts/review do, which is where they fantasy book every week and then when WWE doesn't do their fantasy booking the next week they poo poo all over the show until they're in another universe far away from the actual product.

Tights and Fights from MaximumFun was entertaining while I listened to it, but mostly because Hal and Danielle are genuinely funny. Warning: Danielle is a Sasha Banks fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

When I do have a day off work to watch a PPV (since they air on Mondays here) I'll always listen to the LAW afterwards, even if the callers are all reaaaaaally stupid.

This sucks :smith:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

One person demanded it so I am doing, a huge multi part history of TNA. This time we start with what TNA was and who the early players were. Join us as we talk more about TNA than anyone ever should. This is a bit of an introduction, the next episodes will go more in depth into finances, competition, promotion, etc.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/10076195/monumental11

Edit: Also it should be on itunes now so go subscribe and review it and support the patreon

Really enjoyed this and looking forward to more :)

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

mkay0 posted:

Bryan has a two year old daughter at home. He obviously knows about Frozen. We’ve been #worked

I wish my two year old daughter would sit through a movie. Instead it's all 7 minute kids cartoons and even if you have multiple seasons on hand that poo poo gets old so fast.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'll bite, what did Cody say other than telling him to stay away from All In?

Not much more than this

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/995169670285156352

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Cavauro posted:

bout to see an "as a gay man," argument being done by 15 different people all against eachother for the first time right here in wrestling hut. now that's cool

As a parent, I...

Wait, gently caress

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

mariooncrack posted:

I'm don't understand why it has to be a starvation or racist comment. Why can't it be both?

It's both! If a bunch of white children were starving in the UK it would be a tragedy. African kids? Joke fodder.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

It never ceases to amaze me that white people, boomers in particular, think people being hurt by things they do are the problem and they're the real victims for having to face, not even real consequences, but just people telling them they did a bad thing, which they're sure they didn't, because they're good people and good people can't do bad things. So everybody rightly calling them out are liars just looking to be offended.

It's a fundamental misunderstanding of the impact of racism/sexism/etc from a place of privilege. If you're old and you've worked all your life losing your job is the worst thing ever, what's the harm in a few misplaced words, but they'll never understand that other races and genders can legitimately live in fear due to the way they're treated by society. I have no idea how to get this through their heads.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

JT Smiley posted:

The three of them have such great chemistry that its definitely going into my rotation, just a shame there's tons of points where they are extremely careful about their words.

I love those guys so I've subscribed as well, but there's something gross about an official WWE podcast needing ads when they have a billion dollar company behind it.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

flashy_mcflash posted:

I know it's The Bad Company and all but The New Day podcast is becoming one of the best parts of my week. They spare no opportunity to bag on WWE for their bonehead creative and you get great stories like Big E devouring an entire chicken in front of a room full of underprivileged kids who only had PB&J to eat.

:hfive: New Day Pod rules. Any time Big E gets fired up is gold.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Psychepath posted:

Anyone else have a local steakhouse and then 11 of the exact same sleep apnea ad in a row on the new Deadlock?

There was definitely more ad breaks than before, and to make it worse it was the same ad played twice each ad break here in Australia

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

that was the jericho's debut on raw episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WmCr34cxsg&t=1583s

you can guess who else makes an appearance on the raw from the title

"your name is.... steve???"

I've watched that Rock stuff at the end 10 times by now I think, I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

History Comes Inside! posted:

My deadlock feed never has ads presumably whatever network they’re using doesn’t have partners in :britain:

I occasionally get Australian government ads which is a weird juxtaposition