Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I went to look at the post I made last year, and I realized I never actually posted my opening of my Santa's gifts. It was probably the nicest Christmas gift I have ever gotten. I let Santa down :negative:

At least I've got more money budgeted this year. :toot:

1) Cuntellectual. Last year there were shipping problems due to that name, so you can put my first name (Manah) if you send something physical.

2) Canada, would prefer to ship to Canada/US but I can do international if needed.

3) I mostly lurk ADTRW, but here.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3835946

4) Pretty much everything I like from other countries too; Music, video games, food, clothes, history, unique cultural things. Specifically from Japan though I'd say I'm mostly interested in anime/manga (Comedy, drama, action, romance, slice of life, whatever) and Edo era art. Music-wise more specifically I really like the Crazy Ken Band, School Food Punishment, Swarrrrm, The Stalin, Survive Said The Prophet and Hatsune Miku.

5) I adore cute things (cute in, as I said last year, puppies or girls)! Books about any of my interests, sweet food, or music are all great, as are things to decorate with. I'd also be happy to get something that my Santa likes and wants to share their interest in. A few specific IPs I'm a fan of are Fate (Jeanne Alter is the best, more specifically), Re: Zero (I'm a Rem kinda girl), Konosuba (Megumin!), Shovel Knight, Fire Emblem, Castlevania, and DotA.

6) Video games are a huge passion of mine. Beyond that I enjoy history (cultural, general, whatever) and cultural works from around the world, as well as music (of most genres), sweets (particularly chocolate), clothes and makeup (but that'd probably be more expensive and harder to choose, so whatever.).

7). No allergies. American shirt size is woman's large. Get whatever, I just like to pretend I have friends!

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Nov 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Smoking Crow posted:

I DO NOT HAVE AN EMAIL FROM:
CUNTELLECTUAL, SPIRITUS NOX, SENIOR SCARYBAGALS, VOSTOKPROGRAM

IF YOU DO NOT EMAIL ME BEFORE THE SIGNUP DEADLINE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!

I think I copy pasted the period in, oops.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

El Burbo posted:

Also Nintendo (except Fire Emblem)

I hope this man's santa sends him coal. :colbert:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I got something in mail from my secret Santa, but there was no identifying information. How very secret. :tinfoil:

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
The rest of my mystery Australian secret Santa's gift has arrived! I'll edit pictures in in a bit.

As a note, I didn't heed the note about Stargazing Dog.

:cry:

e: So pictures! This post is brought to you by the letter D, for Dogs, Delightful and DESPAIR. :unsmigghh:

I didn't get a picture of opening them, but instead here is my dog definitely not being posed by a little Christmas tree with the gifts I got from Knorth! :glomp:

Wow, pupper, look what our generous Santa got us. :3:

From right to left counter-clockwise, a book of Japanese postcards, a piece of peanut-laden milk chocolate toffee, a handwritten note, a cute Australian children's book (which I read part of to my dog because yes, I'm one of those people), a piece of milk chocolate with honeycomb (which is delicious but wow does honeycomb stick to your teeth ((Yes that should be obvious))) and a book with a cute looking dog that DECEIVINGLY SAD :mad:. Hey, that's another letter D. :buddy: I'm teasing, by the way.

My brother showing the dog that he can look at the books, but he can't eat the chocolate.

Not even if he mopes about it.

Dog hopes strongly

Dog hope intensifies:shittydog:

He had to think about what he thought of this one.

Yeah, I felt that way too.

I think he liked this one more.

also I like sharing pictures of my dog

Thanks again, Knorth! :3:

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Dec 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

Got my present! Haven't given the album a listen yet, but the chocolate was good! Thanks, Santa!

Yay! I'm glad it got to you. There was no reason it shouldn't have but I was super nervous it would get lost in the mail, I've never actually mailed anything to anyone before. :v:

Were you able to read my letter? I have the printing of a 4 year old. :negative:

I felt a bit bad about not having anything anime themed to put in, though.

• Locked thread