Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be your champions come Sunday Morning?
This poll is closed.
Bisping/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 51 29.82%
Bisping/Garbrandt/Namajunas 8 4.68%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 16 9.36%
Bisping/Dillishaw/Namajunas 3 1.75%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Namajunas 12 7.02%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Jdrzejczyk 62 36.26%
St. Pierre/Garbrandt/Namajunas 6 3.51%
St. Pierre/Dillishaw/Jdrzejczyk 13 7.60%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

chaleski posted:

GSP actually seems to be the one p4p great who's immune to "always bad" status, which I think has something to do with his ridiculously good resume AND that he never went on a horrible end-of-career losing streak (yet)

It's not that GSP was always bad, it's that he was never good. Hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Kragger99 posted:

I won't spoil Embedded Ep 5 for you.

Kidding. Yet again, another episode with both one eyed monsters.
Is it common to roll without a cup in BJJ practice?

No. If you don't wear a cup your dick drags on people

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Baby Junior might be a loving killer

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Wonderboy kos pressure fighters but Darren is loving colossal and good so who knows but I I'll watch the Christ out of it

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I would have bought a shirt but they are all very ugly or dorky or in most cases both. What do you guys think about an aldo Holloway rematch?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
you guys think conor does blow or nah

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/11/conor-mcgregor-jumps-cage-at-bellator-187-confronts-referee-marc-goddard
Here's the long cifro

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Thoroughly good poo poo. I hope they lock him up and throw away the key!

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Marching Powder posted:

actually we know from both edgar / aldo fights and cruz / garbrandt, winning 2 rounds is actually a humiliation and the fighter should be embarrassed. however neither of those resulted in the guy who won two rounds getting brutally ko'd so i don't know what that makes this.

Cruz got horrifically embarrassed during the garbrandt fight. Coming back to steal the last round was cool but Cody was clowning on him from pillar to post.
I agree with the rest of what you said so. I guess I'm just being an rear end in a top hat

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Don't forget Palestine

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
AJ could definitely crack the gently caress out of Stipe. God that would be amazing.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I thought tyron had a separated shoulder from the Wonderboy fight he was getting surgery on? He just posted something on IG about how he's in a training camp

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Apparently Cub is fighting Brian Ortega! I had no idea. That fight should be fairly loving sick

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
The best possible outcome is nate beats woodley then beats Conor in the rematch and suddenly they're left with two division champion nate Diaz to deal with

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Captain Log posted:

If a Diaz holds a real UFC belt I'm pretty sure the world will finally explode like an old tit.

Like an old tit?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

I.N.R.I posted:

thats why they have guard rails in buildings. it only takes one unsteady grandma to cause another situation like Aleppo

but enough about Hillary Clinton

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
even the name Colby Covington is annoying trash

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Dr. Abysmal posted:

It's To Be Announced vs. To Be Determined.

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC-219

drat He Looks Like The Generic Create A Fighter

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Please stop posting.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
The other dude on the broadcast, Gooden I think? Was loving up so loving bad on Saturday

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
You know what you know about this business? What I loving tell you, that's what you know.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Nate wants fifteen million to fight tyron

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Dan hardy loving sucks. This is the second or third event in a row where he's been awful and I have a soft spot for the accent

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
i could see overeem ngannou being boring with reem on his bike and ngannou not being technically sound enough to overcome Uberfleein. hope i'm wrong

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I don't think he's really any better than ngannou which is why i'm positive he'll win

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Why did he get probated for that

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

El Roncho posted:

This is hard to find in quality that doesn't look pixelated. Here's one of my favorite Robbie murders against Frank Trigg.

https://gfycat.com/HonestAromaticBluebird

He powers up as he's beating the poo poo out of him
Edit--I didn't see the slur my bad.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Alistair overeem becoming the stepping stone on the path of the heavyweight champion of Francis Ngannou would be loving incredibly hilarious.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Cody vs Dodson would be cool title eliminator while tj fights Dom

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

spudsbuckley posted:

He grew up with a few lads that are now heavily involved in the drug trade in Ireland and he is basically on a constant bender with them at the moment.

The guy he attacked is part of the rival organization to his buddies gang and it was over one them getting a beating or getting shot at or something. His people have offered 900k so that Connor won't be murdered but the guys he is offering it to have been systematically murdering their rivals for the past couple of years and are already ridiculously wealthy so they will probably at least attempt to just kill him. He has apparently fled the country in the past couple of days until they figure out what to do.

Also, he is riding everything with a pulse and he gotten one of them pregnant and she is looking for hush money.
hes so cool

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I'm very excited for the fights tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Let's say Reem wins this fight, then the title fight. Is he in the GOAT conversation? I think so. He has a lot of losses but he has a poo poo load more fights than anyone except Fedor who is also in that conversation at HW.

• Locked thread