Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
I hate how because of the community, if I say I like to commit murder, people think I’m some kind of trans-phobic sexist.
They say it’s about ethics in journalism but it’s only female eye in the sky correspondents who are being doxxed and receiving rape threats when they’re providing rolling 24hr coverage on the latest spree or killer on the loose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

google THIS posted:

Narrator: He was a serial killer at the top of his game.

(brief shot of murderer slitting a throat)

Narrator: He was just a fan of murder.

Well-known Black Comedian: I just love killing! In the textbook sense! (extremely exaggerated ghetto accent) Y'awwll!

Narrator: He has no motive.

Murderer: I just love blood! Also I'm kinda low-key racist but not so much that I can't still learn a Valuable Lesson!

Narrator: ...And he has no clue!

WBC: (fumbling with a knife) Oh, you don't hold the sharp end?

Narrator: But now, these two unlikely partners have to team up...

Murderer: I hate you!

WBC: But I love your work! You just gotta let me help you!

Narrator: ...to pull off the greatest killing spree in American history.

Murderer: It puts the lotion on the skin, or else...

WBC: What kinda lotion is that? Just plain ol' Cetaphil? Brotha, can't you get some lavender sh** in here or somethin'?

(murderer rolls his eyes)

Narrator: This holiday season, heads are gonna roll...

WBC: Oh man, you actually cut them off? Like for real? That's so cool! Y'awwll!

Narrator: And killer laughs are in store...

(there is an ambiguous squelching sound, murderer screams in rage and WBC screams comically in horror, but the shot gives little else away)

Narrator: Murderfan. Rated R.

• Locked thread