Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

id give the girl in the op my tip iykwim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Oscar Wild posted:

Lol that goons are taking the side of someone stealing tips. This is a straight up stealth tipping thread.

How much do you steal, 15% or 20%

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Why are you bothering to tip, you already pay money for the ride? That seems dumb

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Blade Runner posted:

How much do you steal, 15% or 20%

I Google map the fastest route to my destination and lay 5 single dollar bills on the dashboard and tell the driver that every minute they take that is longer than Google says, I remove a bill.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

I Google map the fastest route to my destination and lay 5 single dollar bills on the dashboard and tell the driver that every minute they take that is longer than Google says, I remove a bill.

This driver musta been eight minutes over his time!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Oscar Wild posted:

Lmfao

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Because she was scantily clad, wearing barely more than- you know what why am I even replying to you, spergmodeus

But so what lol come to CA sometime where people walk around in bikinis routinely.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the eternal californian...

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Looking back at the video and the pictures in the OP, did we ever consider that the black bra is the only form of torso clothing she owns? Is it wrong to steal tips from an uber driver to buy a cold lady a shirt?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Last time I was in CA at the beach I forgot my trunks so I just wrapped a bandanna around my wingwang and let my balls hang free.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
The good Uber drivers have free stuff within reach of the back seat, like handiwipes, snacks, bottled water, etc. The chick obviously thought the dollar bills were just freebies to boost ratings. I would have assumed the same.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i wish she would also have murdered the uber driver, as a warning to uber management, which she would have then murdered in increasingly more brutal ways on live television

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I hope the is publicly pilloried and caned

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I hope the driver is publicly pilloried and caned

agreed

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i hope, banned, from uber, she tries to drive home drunk and promptly hits a tree and dies

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Neutrino posted:

The good Uber drivers have free stuff within reach of the back seat, like handiwipes, snacks, bottled water, etc. The chick obviously thought the dollar bills were just freebies to boost ratings. I would have assumed the same.

I hate the expectation for this stuff that has been created. If you safely get me to where I'm going and your poo poo isn't overly smelly/dirty/annoying/whatever then you'll get 5 stars from me.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

COMRADES posted:

I hate the expectation for this stuff that has been created. If you safely get me to where I'm going and your poo poo isn't overly smelly/dirty/annoying/whatever then you'll get 5 stars from me.

Uber attracts bougie scum

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

But so what lol come to CA sometime where people walk around in bikinis routinely.

oh no poo poo you loving retard? It's almost as if walking around in public wearing only a "bra" has a different social connotation than a "bikini" holy gently caress you're dumb

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

COMRADES posted:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"hurrr people looked me like I was some kind of hosed up weirdo when I went to the bank today wearing nothing but a thong, GOD haven't these prudes seen a guy at the beach before?!?!?" Holy poo poo you're dumb moridin lmao

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Maybe her grandma has a free change and small bills dish instead of a candy dish. Could be a cultural thing

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

maskenfreiheit posted:

i hope, banned, from uber, she tries to drive home drunk and promptly hits a tree and dies

that seems a bit excessive

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I hope she crashes into a tree and paralyzes both tiny boobs for life because neither of them were properly strapped in

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i mean she stole 5 dollars she didn't start a war in iraq over false pretenses or anything

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i think for ripping off 5 dollars from a working stiff at most she should get the herps that seems far more reasonable

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i dont know why is stealing from this guy. she is my sugar baby and i already pay her a handsome allowance.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

like a cigarette should posted:

I hope she crashes into a tree and paralyzes both tiny boobs for life because neither of them were properly strapped in

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

like a cigarette should posted:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Percelus posted:

that seems a bit excessive

nope

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

COMRADES posted:

I hate doing this btw

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Never give five stars, pobodys nerfect

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
??? where her boobs go???

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
they bounce a little bit halfway through the vid ;)

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
what thread is this

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jimmy Hats posted:

what thread is this

this one: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3839972

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I've taken an uber/lift precisely once in my life and the driver was a middle school teacher trying to make ends meet.

Which made me feel bad that education is valued so little in this country this guy was having to work an extra 40 hours a week to get ahead.

So I gave him 1 star and left a bad review.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
she is definitely the kind of person that is a gigantic piece of poo poo and most people in her life will still treat her great because she's hot and they wanna smash

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You did them a favor. Eventually Uber drivers quit after they realize the pittance they're making isn't even covering the wear and tear on their car.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Thank you for your help I was very lost!!!

Streak posted:

because she's hot

Ehhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Anyways my hot take is that you should not steal from people. That's very rude.

• Locked thread