Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

my God, what are you doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I noticed the HEVs but just thought I was remembering wrong. And the HUD, I forgot it was from the days before you could customise those sorts of things easily in a menu. Gosh, it's been a long time since Half Life was new

Pyroi posted:

Oh poo poo what

Panzer was following you the whole time? Now I need to rewatch the video

oh noooooooo

e: also this

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Press button, Panzer explodes. Good start.

That chat mishap killed me laughing when I spotted the wasdsads dwdasd wdasd dwas on screen.

And man that is some proper vintage internetness

McDragon fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Nov 16, 2017

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I liked the bits in the cheese jpegs storage where Panzer is narrating her solo adventures. I hope you can get that big pink cat his pizza.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I love that the big boss monster has a napkin and knife and fork

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Mods trying to cram games into other engines will always be something I appreciate. The ones like this, and the Mario Party one. Especially when you've played a bit of both and can see how they've translated things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I feel like this

was a good omen when I started watching the video.

• Locked thread