Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jason Jordan?
This poll is closed.
I feel sorry for the guy 27 14.14%
He deserved it 9 4.71%
155 81.15%
Total: 191 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Jerusalem posted:

That was one of the more dire Raws in quite some time, I have to say.

a Dire Raw is just like a regular raw except with 2 more hit die and a +1/+1/+3 on its claws and bite so idk what the issue is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
have you considered that HHH loving owns, you goofballs

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
listen theres a lot of bad things you can say about HHH (not on TV enough; loses too much; entrances too short) but just try to be happy w/ what we got ok

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
for real tho jason jordan getting any kind of main event push is like TEW ai booking loving up and you going "oh haha thats novel"

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i will blame the talent for not making the booking work

if dean ambrose can stay super over after Nickelodeon Gak Attack and House of Hot Dog Horrors then its 100% Jason Jordans fault for being the son that no one ever wanted

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
jason jordan would have saved his booking if every time he said 'father' he said 'daddy' or 'papa' instead

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
the problem is jason jordan played this as the serious Black Son who inherited his fathers skills and talent instead of the goofy Black Son who inherited approximately 70% of his fathers obscene retardation and lack of self preservation

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
also he should have had a slightly smaller cowboy hat that said DEPUTY

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
every time a talent is given a lovely angle they should immediately start acting stupid as poo poo b/c irony sells

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
like jason jordan should have reversed course during the Elias Kale Tale and immediately began a EAT YOUR VEGETABLES gimmick where he just did the Vegetable Claw after wrapping his hands in arugula or w/e

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i guess that is a heel gimmick idk? I think WWE is fully primed to go for 110% stupid rear end gimmicks because they have proven they are invincible to bad booking so just make this poo poo into Idiot Circus Town forever so at least one person (me, its me) is happy

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
ok so what if its Hoodslam but with a 700 million dollar budget

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

any fun thing you think of would get them in trouble if they don't follow the script when they're in the middle of A Chosen Push, my dude

he could have went to creative and said "hey son of one of the most famous wwe mans of all time is great and all, but how about i talk to people about vitamins and balanced diets while force feeding them radishes instead"

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
in my imaginary scenario he actually becomes a lower midcard act and sits in that position for 4 years until american alpha reunites to no fanfare and chad gable is released 4 months later

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Jason Jordan finds outs his full name is actually Jason James Jordan thus making him JJJ and also that means he could be HHH's son too and now Kurt and HHH have to have a Dad Off and show how much they appreciate their fake illegitimate son and along the way Kurt and HHH learn how to love themselves as well

also HHH can say 'i always thought my pedigree was my Awesome Cool Maneuver but it turns out it is my Wonderful Son, Triple J"

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
also HHH introduces Jason (James) Jordan as the Cerebral Assass-son

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
it fuckign writes itself, hire me you shitheads

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
hhh vs KO would own bones goddamn

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

rovert posted:

Called it on here the night they were sent back home story broke.

rovert posted:

Check out my subsequent posts when more details were relayed to me. I didn't hold to the "they may not be brought back" talking point all week.

WHICH IS IT THE NIGHT OR THE WEEK WHATS IN THE SCOOP WHATS IN THE SCOOP WHATS IN THE SCOOP

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Natalya, they sometimes call her Nattie

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
just watch takeover again tonight where absolutely nothing was a dud or bad

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
time to play etrian odyssey 5 i guess

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Chris James 2 posted:

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

theres a tactical dog w/ a hat in it

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Aphrodite posted:

Beating Elias fatly on the preshow.

matt lost

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Abroham Lincoln posted:

how does the hat compare to alicia fox's

its a boring standard hat, but, its a dog, wearing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Jerusalem posted:

This is so great, and it's the most basic and straightforward thing in the world - talk up how great the opponent is because it gives you (in this case Brock) an excuse if you lose, and if you win then you just beat one of the absolute best in the world.

yeah but he did this post match thats what makes it better

• Locked thread