Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jason Jordan?
This poll is closed.
I feel sorry for the guy 27 14.14%
He deserved it 9 4.71%
155 81.15%
Total: 191 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Jordan needs to turn badly but even that probably won't save the storyline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Honestly could any main roster non-cruiserweight wrestler have pulled off Kurt’s Son Angle the way it’s been written without improvisation? Bryan if he was still wrestling and Sami maybe? The material and script have just been bad.

Sandman McMahon posted:

But not a superstar?

Jump Up Superstar! and grab the brass ring, dammit!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
HHH has already crossed the Jericho line where beating him at Mania doesn’t really give someone a rub anymore because he’s lost so much people just know he’s going to again unless he’s facing a former WCW main eventer.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I really thought Ellsworth would stick around to try and interfere with Carmela’s cash in or reign with a ref distraction at some point then they might give him a go on 205.

Good for him though turning this into an amusing run and gettin’ paid.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

The_Rob posted:

I'm just giving you a hard time.

Foochs has just done what Warrior did at WM6, brought the Positivity Patrol warriors and Cynical Squad maniacs together.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Takeover was riveting start to finish, SS tonight was mostly good too, Brock/AJ was awesome, though I had to :lol: at Shinsuke, Joe, and Roode being the first three eliminations in the final match and 46 year old dad bod Shane no-selling Sami & KO's sneak attack making them look like schmucks.

RealFoxy posted:

Not even close to true, Cena was over on Smackdown before he became "The Guy" and then it was over half a decade of the Super Cena stuff being pushed down everyone's throats at the expense of the whole roster. It's going to happen again once Roman actually goes over but this time the roster he's running through isn't people we don't want to see like Orton or Triple H, it's going to be the roster everyone else would rather see as champion like Styles, Joe, Balor, Owens, etc.

Every time I think it might get better after Roman finally gets through beating Brock in five months, I remember Vince still has that over a year reign spite booking Punk in his back pocket and it makes me :gonk: all over again.

• Locked thread