Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
I just saw a report about how he allegedly grabbed a woman’s breasts while rehearsing for a USO show.

hosed up and real bad if true. I for one was hoping he would run for president one day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Whitey gonna white

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Not someone else in a position of power grabbing some titties

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Valar Morghulis

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
There's a photo too, he's turbofucked

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

frankenweiner strikes again

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Not lookin good

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
Dun dun dunnnnnnn

He's done, I mean

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
Dumbo. I cannot think of a reason women shouldn't just hold every senate seat for like the next twenty years. Men cannot handle the pressure of not being poo poo lords.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

oh holy poo poo wtg on your career Al

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I've noticed that most of these creeps and molesters are left-wingers. Coincidence?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

McNutty posted:

Dumbo. I cannot think of a reason women shouldn't just hold every senate seat for like the next twenty years. Men cannot handle the pressure of not being poo poo lords.

Or maybe we could just elect men who aren't sex criminals?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

tenspott posted:

I've noticed that most of these creeps and molesters are left-wingers white. Coincidence?

Ftfy

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

He wouldn't even be able to feel anything over the SAPI plates in that vest, and he took a picture too. What an idiot.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
They're good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it I'm gonna squeeze em.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Groping them Kevlar titties on a passed out babe. This is the new seal of the united states of America. It has everything. The military, rape, celebrity.

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
That guy seems like a democrat drone. He just supports and opposes things he was told to do.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

oops

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

e: deserves to be posted twice because goddamn

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Why would he pose for this?

it looks like his hands are hovering, i'm not positive. it still looks bad

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I saw a USO show with Leeann Tweeden in 2005. Some comedian said that on the plane ride over, Leeann had asked if he had seen her recent FHM spread. "Seen it? I loving wrecked it." Everyone laughed and she looked mortified. Well that's my Leeann Tweeden USO story.

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Hoo boy, that photo

RIP mate, sorry you couldn't resist the urge to be a creepy gently caress

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.

Pivotal Lever posted:

are you the real bill clinton? at least you edited your first dumb post.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
The skeevy grin directed right at the camera is what really makes it something special

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Surely this is the issue that will sink the GOP and Democrats will win an Alabama Senate Seat. It will also weed out bad Democrats and help them push a progressive agenda.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
consent status: complicated

--a man

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Pivotal Lever posted:

She's sleeping, not posing.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Pivotal Lever posted:

Hovering or not it's just so easy to not take this picture and act that way. Like don't be terrible. It's the easiest thing in the world.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Monos Bullet posted:

are you the real bill clinton? at least you edited your first dumb post.

We need a culture shift in America, agreed. It's a bad picture. However, Al Franken isn't Harvey Weinstein. You guys are amped up as gently caress because this is the 900th story this month. It wasn't a story for 11 years until it was because of Harvey Weinstein.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

CassandraZara posted:

I saw a USO show with Leeann Tweeden in 2005. Some comedian said that on the plane ride over, Leeann had asked if he had seen her recent FHM spread. "Seen it? I loving wrecked it." Everyone laughed and she looked mortified. Well that's my Leeann Tweeden USO story.

Lmao

"Hey did you see the photo shoot I did on a magazine that encourages you to masturbate to pictures of hot women"

"Yes I masturbated to it"

*Shocked and offended*

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
what a dumbass

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

CassandraZara posted:

fhm photoshoots are literally just there to give you a boner and possibly also rub one out. reality should just be faced there

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
Those are hover hands. Gag photo.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
he should have made the drunk hand gesture with a goofy look on his face. that would be timeless

hoverhands are just as bad :ughh:

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

proctorbot posted:

Nope. He's a sex pervert who molested people in posed photographs. Just wait for the other 23 women to come out and say it.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

proctorbot posted:

It was a joke dudes, pack it up

(lmao @ self-owned al franken)

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

What's the gag?

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

It wasnt inappropriate because the senator lines up with my political beliefs

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
trump would have grabbed them for real and the pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
gently caress you al franken i can like your political ideas but that poo poo isn't cool and you should answer for it :mad:

• Locked thread