Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro
I made burgs on Friday night with 75/25, half pound patty each, and used 1tbsp of black bean & garlic sauce per pound mixed in with the beef before I formed the patties.

Is this heresy? It was so good. I then grilled them in my good ol' Weber Performer charcoal grill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro
I've never seen a burger press that makes a patty big enough.

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro

quote:

Rated 18 Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.

lol what the gently caress is this

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro
Interesting. Makes sense I guess, but, a spatula? I live in a Commonwealth country and our Amazon does not have these restrictions.

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro

Snowmankilla posted:

I went all in with the thread/serious eats smash burger technique. A good burg.

I'm salivating here, wanna eat those burgs

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro
Did you pour a small bowl of nutt all over that burger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VERTiG0
Jul 11, 2001

go move over bro

What in the gently caress is that