Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

DJExile posted:

I have it on good authority that the _astern _ichigan _niversity _agles are a bad and not good football team

get owned :frogc00l:

Hmmm.

Fastern Fichigan Fagles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This has me dying.

They look like they're playing on that loving turf-crete where I wouldn't be surprised if waving your hands feverishly at a ball that's already moving can actually give it enough of a push to keep wobbling forward.

Friction (or the lack thereof) is a hell of a thing. Also the moment of inertia for a rolling football is loving weird.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Proud Christian Mom posted:

jfc its like Mike Leach has been waiting for this question for his entire life

I love that they had to cut several times in that clip, I wonder how long it actually was. I like to imagine he went on and on for like 40 minutes.

• Locked thread