Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obstipator

by FactsAreUseless
  • Fetching the pot from the cabinet. And then get some pots and pans
  • Preparing the famous brownies for dessert
  • The turkey has mushroom stuffing
  • Lots of good munchies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator

by FactsAreUseless
Need to get all the drugs in quick bc the day after Bakesgiving you go cold turkey

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rushi

by Smythe

obstipator posted:

Need to get all the drugs in quick bc the day after Bakesgiving you go cold turkey

placemats
posting
pot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Mom lets me lick the cake batter off the beater blades. Sometimes she even remembers to shut off the beater when I do!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Homemade doritos and a punch bowl full of graham crackers. Is it Bakesgiving already?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
You know the day after Bakesgiving they'll start playing Crunkmas music.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i celebrate orthodox bakesgiving and we have eight nights of dankness

we light eight blunts and a central blunt to remember the quarter of weed that lasted our uncle like, eight days

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

hamjobs posted:

i celebrate orthodox bakesgiving and we have eight nights of dankness

we light eight blunts and a central blunt to remember the quarter of weed that lasted our uncle like, eight days

This sounds a lot like the Passtotheleftover tradition we had when I was a kid. This year I get to be the uncle...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Splatmaster posted:

This sounds a lot like the Passtotheleftover tradition we had when I was a kid. This year I get to be the uncle...

oh see we do passtotheleftover too but the orthodox version. we just don't go to work for two weeks because we're stoned.

i also do purim, it's basically already a weed holiday so i can't extend this joke much further.

• Locked thread