Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Very cute new app... Theres not as much to do as in the normal games but the graphics are pretty.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I need shoes to be on sale asap. Still rocking my Default kicks.;.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

it's fun for what it is. can't wait for switch animal crossing

1936 9905 180

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Add me: 1375 0055 949

Currently building lvl3 cool tent

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looks nice but I want to get into Animal Crossing with a proper title, hopefully that comes out on Switch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

3D Tree with 2D identical cherry sprites on the leaf clumps is a wonderful look.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I dicked around with it for about half of the day and it's definitely a phone game. Very grindy and not much to do. I spent all of them dirty leaf tickets on KK Rider's stool, and now he's in my campsite, so I guess I beat the game.

I'm just hankering for a proper console Animal Crossing again.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Upon further investigation it seems this phone game is absolutely a phone game.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

phone game confirmed

0431 7394 344

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Its a fine game to tide me over until the switch AC

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

3D Tree with 2D identical cherry sprites on the leaf clumps is a wonderful look.

I'm glad it's never changed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like this game. It's weird though that so much of it is just what you do in a AC game, but it feels very crass and offputting for the lovingly rendered 3D/2D tree to spit out a timer for when they grow again, instead of it just being an invisible timer you'd have to wait for anyway. Looking forward to expanding my camp and and I'll add people later.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

How often do the shops at market place change? They dont seem to change with the map timer

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Yeah the shops seem to change like a few times per day or so.. Finally got some shoes this morning, nothing super cute though but at least i have options now.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I was pretty lucky tbh becuase the default outfit i was given when i started was pretty cute (Pictured in OP, except with white socks replaced by black tights, and bow in my hair that i purchased). So im still mostly wearing what i started with because i like it more than most of the stuff Ive seen in the shops so far.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

First thing i saw at the shop was the folk sweater which is one of my fave AC shirts so i was pretty lucky with that, hate when the shoe guy is there and only has lame socks though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked making clothes in the older games...got excited when I saw the Mabel's in the Square

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Borscht posted:

Yeah.. How about no

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

what levels are you at? I'm 16 I think

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i got p good default clothing which i am glad of

4668 7771 023

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Nintendo getting into mobile is good for games and gamers. Animal crossing is so charming.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I have got as far as setting up my name. Will see if I can get properly stuck in later

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

i will have Beau's deer sweater before the month of December has begun. this I swear

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
By the time they figure out how to bypass the jailbreak detection and I'm actually able to play this people will have moved on to something else.

Looks cute though.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
This phone software will be my first time playing Animal Crossing lol it's cute tho

Added ppl ITT

4774 1380 577

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

That shirt is sick

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
just downloaded this and its really cute. i haven't done anything yet except put a couch down and catch a fish but i figured i would add ppl. ID is 3268 6017 691

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Liquid Drink posted:

That shirt is sick

the flames give it a kind of badass feeling. anyone wearing that would probably look really strong

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Definitely a “cool” aura coming from the fiery tee

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Taking out a loan from tom nook for the flame shirt.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

dropped 4k on the pants and now we looking sharp as hell.. u can’t see my cool striped socks anymore though

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

You look like loving poo poo you gay little bitch

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

cool kneepads, you suckin dick for Tom Nook? lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
4K is still way less than your normal clothes related purchase (hat) lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Rack em

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

not only do the patches on my jeans protect my knees from scrapes but also they make me immune to flames from online homos so please stop this dumb crap immediately because it will NOT phase me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

• Locked thread