Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Not from a hard drive they can't.

Until yesterday

Shut the gently caress up and suck my loving dick you little bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Ps3 and xbox 360 are probably the worst consoles ever made

I'm going to link you to several Pro Jared videos about the Atari fail Jaguar, fail Phillips CD-i, Panafailic 3DO etc nao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

I bought 18 SNES console and actually solved the vertical line issue that had been plaguing the internet for 20 years thank you very much

Also I made sure I paid no more than $25 for each one of those systems and I recently sold them for $100 each because SNES console prices skyrocketed in a measly 3 years

also for some reason my wife is still with me

the Vita has been hacked to hell and back. it's pretty cool, there is even a way (with something called Vitamin) that makes it turn into an actual PSP with the PSP menu and everything

people have also just recently made Sony Vita memory card to micro SD converters!

Holy poo poo lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I CANT SHUT THW gently caress UP ABOUT HOQ GREAT THE ORVILLE IS
ALSO, I DEVOUR COCKS

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Mine is like me too. A fat model that overheats easily and plays old games

Lol nice

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

I'm sorry. The OP is good

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

The posters in the first two pages of this thread ought to be ashamed of themselves, OP not included of coruse.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Sheldon is a loving dipshit

Agreed. He’s clearly leaning toward buying an Xbox One.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Answer carefully OP. the :cb: is strong with this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Wormskull posted:

NintendoUncle83: she said she was 30
NintendoUncle83: I had a computer virus

Lmfao