Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
Seriously then we can use Games general to actually chat about poo poo and not get drowned out by megathreads pushing every side thread straight to page 15

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

That's just the forums culture around here, guy. All Spelunky chat goes in a big-rear end Spelunky thread.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
If you just want a small thread just make it, it’ll get responses. Or just post in the imp zone.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Magius1337est posted:

Seriously then we can use Games general to actually chat about poo poo and not get drowned out by megathreads pushing every side thread straight to page 15

Talk about what

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
You guys like Starcraft or what?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I just took a tums because I was getting stomach acid from some chili cheese fries I had for lunch

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

make an interesting thread, it'll get replies

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

Bogart posted:

You guys like Starcraft or what?

My brother was ranked #2 in the world when the first game was new. The #1 guy ducked him all the time.

Well bye.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

i'm playing pokemon right now

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

It's almost like a game will come out and then a thread will get made to talk about it

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

rumble in the bunghole posted:

If you just want a small thread just make it, it’ll get responses. Or just post in the imp zone.

Don’t post in imp zone unless you tried out first

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames

Liquid Drink posted:

Dont post in imp zone

hth

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
make account first post complain about how the forums are

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Liquid Drink posted:

Don’t post in imp zone unless you tried out first

Fair enough, it’s not my jam

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
If you have a post that doesn't fit into any of the bigger threads but also doesn't warrant one of its own, just put it in the general chat thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
why dont you just make the thread you want to make OP

be the change you want to see in the forums

• Locked thread