Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
5hp
[SCRAMBLE / HP: 2/17 / MOVE: 6 / PATIENT ZERO / FLEXIBLE SNOUT+BLOODHOUND / PULSATING SKULL+VOX MUTANDIS / REGENERATIVE BROOD+THERAPEUTIC RADIATION / BATRACHIAN LEGS+BIOLOGICAL LEVITATION / PARALYTIC SPORES+PSYCHOACTIVE PHEROMONES / VILE EMESIS / ORGANIC CORE / WARPED INSIGHT+WARPED PRECOGNITION/ SWOLLEN MUSCULATURE+NEWFLESH EIDOLON/ ACIDIC SPEW+BIOLYTIC ERUPTION / ClusterDet Rounds + Mag-Rail + Underbarrel Launcher on Scrambler(9 Charge) / 55 luxe ]

Now! Urp!

The Torch pawns hadn't even hit the decking before Scramble swung around, bringing her weapon to bear. She thumbed the launcher toggles and sent a huge bolt downrange at Cry2 and the crusher.

Vomit Ambush!: 2#1d20 4 20
Fire ze launcher!: 2#1d12 1 9
No really ze launcher plox: 1d12 2
Free suppress anywhere that matters. Have MBC take a shot for me if it made it.

Hmm helluva kick on that thing. And Cry2 was such a agile target...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Mari Anne HP: 1/3 Move: 2 Luxe: 17 Cyber: Eye Gear
DPM Pistol Mods:
Depleted Pandemonium Rounds (1 DoT)
Neutronium-Tipped Rounds (Pen on multiple of 4)

Item reload status:
Decoy: empty
Medikit: empty
Squidpack: full
Jumpjets: empty
Megascope: unprimed

Having arrived at the umbilical, Mari quickly chambered a Coffin nail and took aim at the door.

Use nail-enhanced pistol shot to destroy the door: 1d12 5
also break the flotsam if possible

Wishlist
Thanks Necro-Tech!

sheep-dodger fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jun 17, 2018

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Bobby-Jack Johnson / 7. Stev
Ambush!
Bobby-Jack assassinates Squamous Horror from Range!

Bobby-Jack hits Security Door!
Stev hits Security Door!

Security Door is destroyed!

Bobby-Jack is awarded 6 Luxe for bounty.

Challenge Complete posted:

Cosmiq - 360 No-Scoper: Destroy an enemy from Range in a single hit without using a Scope item.
Bobby-Jack is awarded 10 Luxe for completion. Cancer Stick gains a notch!
Cosmiq is awarded 5 Luxe for completion.

2. Skipp Wiley Jr. / 3. Midge Gureyevitch
Midge distributes a malware packet!
>Beta Enforcer is subverted!
>Gamma Enforcer 1 is subverted!
>Gamma Enforcer 2 resists and upgrades!
Allied Gamma Enforcer lays down Suppression!
Allied Gamma Enforcer lays down Suppression!
Skipp hits Gamma Enforcer 2!
Allied Beta Crusher hits Gamma Enforcer 2!
Allied Beta Enforcer hits Gamma Enforcer 2!
Allied Gamma Crawler hits Gamma Enforcer 2!

Gamma Enforcer 2 misses Skipp!

Gamma Enforcer takes 17 DAMAGE (reduced from 18) and is destroyed!

Skipp is awarded 1 Luxe for bounty.
Midge is awarded 1 Luxe for bounty.

6. Mari Anne
Mari Anne hits Security Door!
Security Door destroyed!

8. Scramble
Ambush!
Scramble Erupts!
>Torch Pawn is destroyed!
>Torch Pawn is destroyed!

Scramble gains 1 Charge Token!
Cry-2 misses Scramble from Range!
Scramble misses Cry-2 from Range!

Scramble is awarded 2 Luxe for bounty.

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jun 18, 2018

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

5hp
[SCRAMBLE / HP: 2/17 / MOVE: 6 / PATIENT ZERO / FLEXIBLE SNOUT+BLOODHOUND / PULSATING SKULL+VOX MUTANDIS / REGENERATIVE BROOD+THERAPEUTIC RADIATION / BATRACHIAN LEGS+BIOLOGICAL LEVITATION / PARALYTIC SPORES+PSYCHOACTIVE PHEROMONES / VILE EMESIS / ORGANIC CORE / WARPED INSIGHT+WARPED PRECOGNITION/ SWOLLEN MUSCULATURE+NEWFLESH EIDOLON/ ACIDIC SPEW+BIOLYTIC ERUPTION / ClusterDet Rounds + Mag-Rail + Underbarrel Launcher + Custom Choke on Scrambler(9 Charge) / 55 luxe ]

Scramble tinkers with her weapon, attempting to correct the recoil that drew her shot away from the warhulk. Her intuition draws her inexorably to a custom choke.

WMK: 2#1d20 11 11

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Hopefully Trying to Catch Up:
[STEV ANSAHOK / HP: 7/14 / DR: 3 / MOVE: 4 /4 LUXE / 10/25 BVO POINTS/ CYBER: RIG JACK, UPGRADE PROTOCOLS, DERMAL ARMOR, HYPERBALLISTIC PLATES, REINFORCED EXOSKELETON, HAZARD BAFFLING, ADVANCED OPTICS, TELESCOPIC ARRAY, BLOODHAWK BEAM, THE FULL ROBERT, BIONIC RECALIBRATION, CAPACITOR FILAMENTS /MUTATIONS: AMYGDALIC HYPERCEPHALY, VOX MUTANDIS, UNSTABLE ANATOMY, EXTREMOPHILE, EXO-PROPOLIS, ENTOMOSKEPSIS]

"Itchy? Can't say I really notice that, myself. That's probably more on me than on you, mind." Stev disengaged his jump module and started tinkering with it, flushing out the dead bees and refilling it with the ones flowing out from the nearby vent. "You'll want to be careful if you don't want that infestation to turn into a full-on metamorphosis. It doesn't take a lot to make it happen, I should know."

He paused, staring through the jungle, his eyes just barely picking out the edge of the lake through the dense foliage.

"Anyways, I'm going to be heading over to the central pylon. I'm not going to be triggering Scorpio, though. At least, not right away. Comms chatter makes it sound like there's a few others headed that way, and I'd rather face it with friends. And, well, I'm going to be infesting the pylon first. Hive reasons. What're you going to be up to?"

Action: Ready Jump Assist Module

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Skipp Wiley Jr., Newtype Wrecker
HP: 3/5 DR1 Move: 7 Luxe: 72 -> 62 Fuel: 10
Mutations: Compound Eyes (Cannot be Ambushed) // Patagia (+2 Move) // Batrachian Legs (+1 Move) // Unstable Anatomy (Hit in combat on a 5+ only)
F-Mutations: MetaVector (Hazard: All targets gain one of each token type held by Skipp) // Caustic Haemorrhexis (On Damage: Friendly-Fire 1d4/1 AoE, +damage upcales)
D-Mutations: Wormholer (At 0 HP, spawn spatial anomaly. 1/6 chance to be drawn into anomaly and survive with 1 HP.)
Inventory: Mech-Mangler (1d10/3 Rampage +Scrap) // Optiscope (1Upscale+0) // CS Armor (Green) (+1 DR) // Hazmat Gear (DR3 Toxic, DR1 Rad) // Hazmat Gear [X] (DR3 Inferno, DR1 Rad) // Hazmat Gear [X] (DR2 Toxic, DR2 Vacuum)
Consumables: Squidpack (Full) // Deployable Cover (Full) // Medikit (Full) // Medikit [Xv.3] (Full) // Fabrikit [X] (Full) // Autofalconoid (Full -> Empty -> Full)
Items: CS Module Pack // Pulsating Cluster // Meta-Luxe
Mount: Kilroy Fitzgerald the Rocket Boosted Horror (1d10/2 +Disable, Range 1, Pull 1) HP: 7/7 DR2 Move: 3 Jump Upgrades: 3/3 (Vac-Adapted) Status: Unscathed and feelin' fine!

Skipp Wiley Jr. could barely contain himself from snickering as he took part in the complete and utter destruction of the lone Gamma Enforcer that had managed to defy Midge and throw off the yoke of Midge's Viral Proliferator. Between Skipp, Kilroy, Midge, and Midge's growing army of rigs, it was a ten versus one battle. Ten squared off against a single Gamma-class rig, and even then it ended so spectacularly quickly that Skipp only had to laugh. The stupid gamma's pilot even had the gall to fire its last desperate shots at Skipp (of all people) while Midge's brigade of upgraded rigs took it down from every which direction.

The fight was over in such a ludicrously abrupt time frame and settled with such explosive overkill that Skipp found himself almost wishing there was more out there to fight. He absentmindedly squeezed the padded handle grip of his Mech-Mangler, antsy for action while his adrenaline was still running high.

Skipp took stock in the status of his mount, Kilroy. If Kilroy Fitzgerald had shown any interest in eating the ruined Gamma Enforcer's bullet-riddled bits, then Skipp had yet to notice. Nonetheless, Skipp made sure to set Kilroy to [Park/Graze/Idle] mode so that he could work on programming his Autofalconoid instead.

"Okay, Noctowitz," Skipp confided in the robotic bird like they were a pair of covert saboteurs. "I need you to get me something of Cryo's..."

Midge can peek:
Action: Skipp sends the Autofalconoid to retrieve the Hulking Warpoon (or, if unavailable, the Warhulk Component) in 16.09!: 1d8 5
Skipp reloads his Autofalconoid with 10 luxe!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Jun 18, 2018

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Mari Anne HP: 1/3 Move: 2 Luxe: 17 Cyber: Eye Gear
DPM Pistol Mods:

Item reload status:

Alright! The door was gone and the way into the Central Pod was finally open, time to treat her wounds before setting off again.

Use Nectar Globule to heal, reload jets with luxe

Wishlist
I'll need a port-a-luxe and an autodoc would be nice to have.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Subverted and Upgraded:

[MIDGE / HP:5/5 (RIG: 6/6)/ MOVE: 2 (RIG: 2)/ FUEL: 63 / LUXE: 183 / CYBER: SPINAL ANTENNA, VIRAL PROLIFERATOR, UPGRADE PROTOCOL] WEAPON MODS: [JD] TARGET ASSIST, UNSHIELDED ACCELERATOR, UNRULY K-FLANGER

Midge busied himself modding the Junker's Delight again, sending out a fresh scan ping so they could better map their path to the beacon. His rigs formed a suitable ambush cordon just in case.

"This? This is why I like rigs, even if they are squishy. Quantity has a quality all of its own."

Weapon Mod on the Junker's Delight: 2#1d20 10 3

Autoscan, Autoambush, propagate scan data to Skipp.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

[BOBBY-JACK JOHNSON / HP: 4/5 / MOVE: 4 / DR: 1 / LUXE: 047 / CYBER: Trauma Webbing, Gyroscopic Stabilizers, Telescopic Array, Ablative Upgrades, Weapon Mount, Capacitor Filaments, Ion Screen / MUTATION: Biolytic Eruption, Giant Pincer, Vox Mutandis, Psychoactive Pheromones, Creeping Doom, Unearthly Talons]
WEAPON MODS: Cancer Stick (Mounted)
TOKENS: 5 Charge, 3 Antidote, 1 Infestation, 3 Cancer Killer Notches

Bobby-Jack scoffed dryly at Stev's reply.

"Yeah, I was aware of the whole bee situation, but thanks for the heads up anyway", he did not look the other man in the eye as he spoke, not to be rude, but because he was concentrating hard on some apparent fieldwork he was performin on his new rifle, "As per what I'll be up to? Likely making my way towards Scorpio myself, would rather get it dealt with rather than be flattened against Io. Won't be jumping blindly into the jungle though, got to keep my eyes on the foliage to avoid getting blindsided by the locals."

"I'll meet you there, I guess. Or at the station bar after all this is over, at the very least."

STEV can peek

Autsocanning, sharing with Stev
Crafting to integrate those Warhulk Components with the help of my Advanced Electronics into my Cancer Stick to make it SUPER BRUTAL (and also to complete that one Pertinax challenge)

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Necro-tech PMVS

*An airhorn blares over the station speaker system.*

Hey wreckers! It's your buddies at Necro-tech! That's right, it's challenge time!

*Let the bodies hit the floor! Send us corpses! Send us bits of corpses! Human! Horror! Dropper! We want your flesh and we want it now! [Repeatable]
*No bones about it, we need our branding or there on screen. Get a skull! Spray them silver! Stick it to your armour! That's right, it's Vitron, our mascot! [Once per wrecker]
*It lives! Get some of those charge tokens and zap a dead thing! Wonder if it will come back to life?
*Ghosts in the machines? That missile hit sure did number on the station, haha! You need a new SecComm, right? Jam a technopath on in there! Capture it, or convince it, we don't care, just stick those connectors into its brain meats.
*The horror from beyond! Get a horror egg. Take it through one of the weird portals. Hatch it in the weird environment!
_ * Bbbbonus! Send us the horror alive! Let's get a look at some kind of D-breaking creatures!
*Hulk out Install those war hulk bits!

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

[Luxe=5, Challenge-locked Luxe=20]

"No, General, that was the experimental template version, highly unstable. Several of the combat models are receiving an inaugural test run on Drop, and the finalised versions which you purchased will benefit from everything we learn here, their templates iterated upon to remove any niggling little quirks." A pause. "Yes, General, that is correct. The core can be remote detonated with a command level code which we will supply to you on delivery." Another pause. "I'm glad to have cleared that up for you, General. Always a pleasure. My regards to your lovely wife and offspring. I'll see you at the mixer and up-close warhulk demonstration next week, yes? Splendid. Mmhmm. Aufwiedersehen."

A few clicks here, an authorisation there, and soon, two wreckquests were dispatched.

+++Pertinax Field Deployment Order+++
Authorising Agent: Director A.K. von Shussman XIV
Account Activity: Pertinax [5L], BJJ [38L]
Recipient: Bobby-Jack Johnson
Recipient Gridref: Redacted
Contents: One Pertinax Void-rated Hazmat, and one Pertinax Coffin Nail, standard delivery [43L]

+++Pertinax Field Deployment Order+++
Authorising Agent: Director A.K. von Shussman XIV
Account Activity: Wrecker Retirement Fund [20L], Cosmiq [22L], Mari Anne [3L]
Recipient: Mari Anne
Recipient Gridref: Redacted
Contents: One Pertinax Filthy Lucre Port-a-Luxe, and one Unlicensed Autodoc, standard delivery [55L]

Hexenritter fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jun 19, 2018

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Sponsorship posted:

Pertinax spends 88 Luxe (5 PAF, 38 BJJJ, WRF 20, Cosmiq 22, Mari Anne 3)
...on behalf of Bobby-Jack for Drone Delivery of Experimental Hazmat Gear and Coffin Nail.
...on behalf of Mari Anne for Drone Delivery of Port-a-Luxe and Unlicensed Autodoc.
They will arrive on Sponsor Phase.

1. Bobby-Jack Johnson
Bobby-Jack uses Advanced Electronics to integrate Warhulk Component with Cancer Stick!

PAF - Integrate warhulk components into a piece of gear.
PAF - Upgrade a rare or signature weapon using rare or unique components.
Bobby-Jack is awarded 20 Luxe for completion. Metastatik receives 2 notches! Metastatik Upgraded!
Pertinax is awarded 10 Luxe for completion.

Brutal posted:

Brutal weapons deal extra damage to targets without DR!
Scanning...
06.06: (I)Diplocephalic Horror
06.08: Toxic Zone, Teratometric Sensor, (I)Corvid Harrier
07.07: Biotech Power Cell, 2 Corvid Spotters
Scan complete.

2. Skipp Wiley Jr.
Skipp deploys Autofalconoid to 16.09!
Autofalconoid retrieves Hulking Warpoon!

Autofalconoid reloaded.

3. Midge Gureyevitch
Midge applies Weapon Mod Kit to Junker's Delight!

WMK posted:

Recoil Compensation: Second attack made by subject during a phase is upscaled (AoE ineligible).
Ambush prepared.
Scanning...
04.09: Rare Isotope, EM Interference
06.07: Bobby-Jack, Stev
06.08: Teratometric Sensor, (I)Corvid Harrier
06.10: (I)6 Spore Spawn
06.11: Distressed Hull
07.08: Damaged Heat Shields, (I)2 Charging Horrors
07.09: Xenoculture Component, Toxic Spores
07.10: (I)2 Rigged Horrors
08.08: (I)2 Venomous Horrors
08.09: (I)2 Charging Horrors
08.10: Teratometric Sensor, Savage Creepers, (I) Charging Horror, Isolation Chamber
Scan complete.

6. Mari Anne
Jump-Assist Module reloaded.
Mari Anne consumes Nectar Globule! Mari Anne regains 3 HP!
Overheal! Mari Anne is Infested (1/3)!

7. Stev
Jump-Assist Module reloaded.

8. Scramble
Scramble applies Weapon Mod Kit to The Scrambler!

WMK posted:

Custom Choke: Adds Rampage on a multiple of 4.

:siren: Critical Damage to Station! :siren:
Emergency Pod Release commenced!
ERROR...Pod 1 Jettison Aborted!
Pod 2 jettison procedures initializing...
Pod 2 releases next Hazard Phase!

Pod 1 Status Normalizing
>EnviroCon operating at 672% Capacity and dropping!

:siren: Destabilized Orbit! :siren:
>Ionospheric interference! Scan Range is reduced by 1 this round!
>Debris Field! Targets outside station or in breached hexes may be targeted by ballistic debris! Incoming Drones may be destroyed!
>Intense Radiation! All exposed hexes and hexes outside station are lvl 2 Rad Zones. Any new Rad Zones will begin at lvl 2!

infested Environment!
Bobby-Jack is Infested (2/5!)

Drone Delivery posted:

Ballistic Debris endangers deliveries!
Bobby-Jack's shipment is destroyed by ballistic debris!
Mari Anne's shipment is destroyed by ballistic debris!

Sponsors posted:

Stipends
Pertinax Ammofab +10
NPMVS +5
Cosmiq +5

Standings
Pertinax Ammofab 40
RookEngOrg 15
Hideous Dynamics 10
Virtual Domain Partners 10
Hypertemple of Muscle Jesus 10
Necro-Tech PMVS 10
IPC 0
Cosmiq 13
Academy of Titan 13
Wrecker Retirement Fund 0

Accounts posted:

1. Bobby-Jack 57
2. Skipp Wiley Jr. 55
3. Midge 88
5. Cryo 24
6. Mari Anne 0
7. Stev 53
8. Scramble 40

Current Sponsor Challenges posted:

Pertinax AmmoFab
>Kill 10 Mutant Grunts.
>Obtain telemetry from each Pod's environmental pylon
(Lucinda: 1; Mari Anne: 1)
>Perform a scan from the location of Thurl's death beacon. +5 luxe for advanced scan telemetry from enhanced scan wetware.
>Locate the remains of Laze and retrieve/transmat a biological sample to Pertinax.
>Locate any potential residue or remains of Thurl Rooksfield, retrieve, and transmat to Pertinax.
>Ambush a Dropper hunting party.
>Raid a Horror Lair.
>Kill a Horror Spawner.
>Skin a Horror Spawner and transmat its hide and skull to Pertinax.
>Lead a Horror into a Dropper village.
>Gather biological samples from Between and transmat them to Pertinax.
>Scan the Obelisk̤ at the heart of Between.
>Scan Scorpio
Transmat the following items to Pertinax:
>Technoflux
> Scorpio Components
> Alpha Core
> Xenoculture Sample
> Biological Sample
> Hyperinduction Coil
>Upgrade a rare or signature weapon using rare or unique components. (Once per wrecker)
>Create a signature weapon. (Once per wrecker)
>Invest yourself in the creation of a Relic Weapon that would make Bullet Jesus/Muscle Jesus weep. (Once per wrecker)
>Transmat Cryo's remains to Pertinax. +20 Luxe and future considerations.

Hypertemple of Muscle Jesus
>Prove that you are worthy to bear the Cancerkiller Rifle by defeating the Crazed Hermit in single combat .
>Transmat the Experimental Workout Equipment
>Crash the Executive Shuttle into something. Or someone.

Rook EngOrg
>Slay each (5) Corvid Battlebird, Or Extract Them.
>Use An Environmental Pylon To Raise The Heat
>Use An Environmental Pylon To Lower The Heat
>Transmat Zinore's Body .
>Spawn a viable Hive in an Inferno hex
>Spawn a viable Hive in a toxic hex
>Spawn a viable Hive in Between
>Find Zinore's Shattered Buzzing Bits. Return them to us. YOU will be REWARDED
>Transmat Cryo's remains. Sponsorship and character art.

Cosmiq
> Moonscraper: Spend 3 consecutive turns in the unshielded sections.
> Danger Zone: Be the first to find a Yellow Clearance Card
> Trailblazer: Visit all 5 Pods.
> Lucky Devil Get struck by lightning 2 times.
> Love Crusader: After a close call, engage in an emotional moment that viewers would find heartwarming.
> Mood Killer: Attack another Wrecker and deal damage.
>Jolly Jacker: Subvert or control the mind of another Wrecker.
> Thing Flinger: Push or Pull enemies 3 times.
> Bridge Burner: Cause the jettisoning of Pod 1 (+10 luxe).
> Land Waster: Cause the jettisoning of Pod 2 (+10 luxe).
> Bee Begone: Cause the jettisoning of Pod 3 (+10 luxe).
> Ring of Fire: Create an Inferno in Pod 5 after all other Pods have been jettisoned.
> Shot Caller: Predict your attack's first numerical result before it happens.
> Mind Blower: Destroy an enemy from Range 2 in a single hit.
> Luxe Aeterna: Use a consumable to complete a challenge.
> Ice Breaker: Defeat Warhulk Cry-1.
> Hulk Buster: Defeat Warhulk Cry-2.

Virtual Domain Partners
>Find and either scan or transmat components of the station's pseudogravity system. This may be under the ground cover, or under the pylons, or on the outside of the station. Again, go for spare parts if you can.
>Find and either scan or transmat equipment or chemistry that helps the plants on Drop grow the way they do. Check the environmental pylons and the water. Also check the engineering assembly. Go for spare parts if you can.
>Repair a heat shield.
>Provide a technical readout of, or deliver, heat shield components. Would prefer they're from a heat shield that can't be repaired but wreckers gonna wreck.
>Repair a particle barrier.
>Provide a technical readout of, or deliver, particle barrier components. Same deal as the heat shield components.
>Successfully duplicate or forge a clearance card of any color. (Once per color)
> Move from one pod to another, or complete another challenge for any sponsor, via extra-vehicular activity (EVA, or 'going out into space'). [+5 luxe out of pocket for using vacuum-rated jump modules during EVA.]
\ @ A station hex exposed to vacuum counts as EVA only while the gravity has gone out in that hex.
\ @ Skipp Wiley Jr. may complete this challenge, in whole or in part, even if another wrecker has already done so.
>If you've been Between, try to use yourself as a Myriad Beacon. Or try to use a wrecker that has as one, whether you have or not. ... I'd ask first.
>If you find yourself 'in Between', bring scans of the landscape back to basic space.
\ @ Each Wrecker may complete this challenge once.
\ @ Scans may only satisfy this challenge once per instance of Between scanned.
>If you find yourself 'in Between', transmat or otherwise deliver an artifact you find there, or that you create from what you find there.
\ @ Each Artifact may only be used to complete this challenge once. No 'two Wreckers submit a Technoflux each and both get credit'.

Academy of Titan
AoT Department of Engineering
>Obtain MORE field date on kinetic-shift weaponry (Force-Move a Creature or be force-moved yourself onto a REAL obstacle, such as a Space Dome or a Mountainside or Zodiac Wrecker)
>Take readings from malfunctioning Hyperion Biodyne heat shielding (Spend at least two hazard phases total in a hex with a 'Damaged Heat Shield' Encounter)
>Gather and exfiltrate Building Materials from The Between
>Install Hyperinduction Coil into a Rig of Beta class or better

AoT Department of Biology
>Vivisect a Dropper (Spend an action to vivisect a Disabled Dropper)
>Gather samples from Hyperion Biodyne experiments (Encounter at least 3 distinct plant/fungoid encounters)
>Mix Dimensional Shambles into a Mutagen and INJECT IT INTO YOURSELF (we're just really curious)
>Steal Horror eggs from a Horror Lair (Exfiltrate a clutch of Horror Eggs)
>Gather and exfiltrate Lifeform Specimens from The Between
>Perform an experimental field eggectomy for Friend Egg removal (This takes an Action. Tools not necessary.)
>Try to push a fourth upgrade onto a Horror

AoT Department of Non-Anthropology
>Play enclosed message at Dropper Lair (Spend an Action to 'play recorded AoT message' at a Dropper Lair that you have NOT personally attacked)

AoT Department of Climate Science
>Enter following Academy supplied code titled "!!FUN!!" at an Environmental Pylon (Just do it)
>Enter following Academy supplied code titled "RAPTURE" at an Environmental Pylon (Just do it)
>Enter following Academy supplied code titled "RAGNA" at an Environmental Pylon (Just do it)
>Enter following Academy supplied code titled "VOIDGAZER" at an Environmental Pylon, alongside given extraplanar coordinates (Just do it)
>Transmat the Climatic Resolver to us

AoT Department of Extrasensory Neurology
>Ask a Time Traveler to return 'The Slab'. Bring us 'The Slab' (we want 'The Slab')
>GAZE DEEPLY upon the Pulsating Cluster. Read the Runes in order seven-seven-six-clockwise. (GAZING DEEPLY is an Action)
AoT Leading Board of Faculty
>Kill or otherwise remove from the show wrecker Bobby-Jack Johnson

Intrasolar Party of Communists
>Upload Scan Data from inside a rad zone in pod 2
>Either subvert and transmat or destroy and transmat the remains of the automated repair bot that will try to replace the destroyed door.
>(Ongoing) 3 Luxe per Hiver
>Kill Stev (+15)

Hideous Dynamics
> Transmat the Climatic Resolver to us.
> Prove the existence of Between to Dr. Skipp Wiley.
> Transmat a spatial annihilator corpse to Hideous Dynamics.
> Transmat a friend corpse to Hideous Dynamics.
>Send a transmission from a myriad beacon.

Necro-Tech PMVS
>Let the bodies hit the floor: Transmat Corpse-harvested biologicals. [Repeatable]
>No bones about it: Perform a Promotional Action with Skeletal Remains/Aberrant Skull. [Once per wrecker]
>It lives: Attack a corpse with Charge Tokens.
>Ghosts in the machines: Attempt to integrate a Dropper Technopath into the security system.
>The horror from beyond: Hatch a Horror Egg Between.
\@Bbbbonus! Exfiltrate the resultant Horror.
>Hulk out: Integrate Warhulk Components

HIVER EYEZ ONLY
Stev's Next Bvolution: 20/25
> Cultivate a Cluster in Pod 2's Pylon: 15 Bvo Points
> Cultivate a Cluster in Pod 5's Pylon: 20 Bvo Points
> Fully Infest a neutral NPC: 5 Bvo Points
> Infest an Engineering Construct: 5 Bvo Points
> Craft [Exopropolis + x Components] at Engineering Construct: 10 Bvo Points
> Fully Infest a Beta or higher Rig: 10 Bvo Points
> Infest Executive Shuttle: 15 Bvo Points
> Fully Infest Scorpio: 50 Bvo Points

:siren: Wreckers, get Moving! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Jun 19, 2018

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

HP: 3/5 DR1 Move: 7 Luxe: 62 Fuel: 10
Mutations: Compound Eyes (Cannot be Ambushed) // Patagia (+2 Move) // Batrachian Legs (+1 Move) // Unstable Anatomy (Hit in combat on a 5+ only)
F-Mutations: MetaVector (Hazard: All targets gain one of each token type held by Skipp) // Caustic Haemorrhexis (On Damage: Friendly-Fire 1d4/1 AoE, +damage upcales)
D-Mutations: Wormholer (At 0 HP, spawn spatial anomaly. 1/6 chance to be drawn into anomaly and survive with 1 HP.)
Inventory: Mech-Mangler (1d10/3 Rampage +Scrap) // Hulking Warpoon (1d10/3 +Disable +Penetrator, Range 1, Pull 1) // Optiscope (1Upscale+0) // CS Armor (Green) (+1 DR) // Hazmat Gear (DR3 Toxic, DR1 Rad) // Hazmat Gear [X] (DR3 Inferno, DR1 Rad) // Hazmat Gear [X] (DR2 Toxic, DR2 Vacuum)
Consumables: Squidpack (Full) // Deployable Cover (Full) // Medikit (Full) // Medikit [Xv.3] (Full) // Fabrikit [X] (Full) // Autofalconoid (Full)
Mount: Kilroy Fitzgerald the Rocket Boosted Horror (1d10/2 +Disable, Range 1, Pull 1) HP: 7/7 DR2 Move: 3 Jump Upgrades: 3/3 (Vac-Adapted) Status: Tuggin' and Towin'!

Skipp Wiley Jr. gave a whoop and a cheer as the Autofalconoid 'Noctowitz' came swooping back to him gripping a massive weapon in its claws, shrieking in digitized birdcalls all the while. The Hulking Warpoon that Noctowitz had retrieved especially for Skipp had once been Cryo's signature weapon, but now that Pertinax's sponsored Wrecker was dead, her weapon was free for Skipp to use. The Autofalconoid dropped the gargantuan gun off and perched itself gently upon Skipp's thigh.

"Good robo-bird, Noctowitz!" Skipp said, patting the cybernetic bird on the head. "Go take point on top of Kilroy and make sure we don't get lost!"

With short piercing bird-cry and a flutter of fabrifeather wings, Noctowitz flapped its way off of Skipp's leg and took roost atop Kilroy Fitzgerald's head, where it could settle in behind the rigged horror's visor plate.

Skipp hopped down from Kilroy briefly to get out his rig-towing cable. As he hitched Kilroy's tow link to the subverted Beta Crusher, Skipp patched into the local comms with the Wrecker who'd subverted it: Midge Gureyevitch.

"Midge! Where would you like for us to get going next? I can tow this big guy of yours so that he keeps pace!"

"I think we should take the Gamma Crawlers to 07.09 (Xenoculture Component, Toxic Spores) with us, and from there we go to your choice of either 07.08 (Damaged Heat Shields, 2 Charging Horrors), 08.09 (2 Charging Horrors), or 08.10 (Teratometric Sensor, Savage Creepers, Charging Horror, Isolation Chamber). Personally, I'm worried that activating the Zodiac beacon might alert all of these critters to our presence at once, so the more we can dispose of on our way in, the better."

"Anyway, it's your call where we wind up. As usual, Kilroy and I will back you up!"

Skipp hopped back into Kilroy's saddle and fired up the Rigged Horror's jets.

"Ready or not, here we come!"

Midge can peek:
Movement: Skipp tows the Beta Crusher and follows Midge to either 07.08, 08.09 or 08.10 (Midge's choice)! 06.09 -> 07.09 -> 07.08/08.09/08.10

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

[Sponsor Luxe: 13]

Dr. Wiley leaned far back in his ergonomic grav-chair, staring at the fabwood-paneled ceiling and rubbing hard at his temples to activate the glands he'd had installed to ward off any oncoming headaches. A sizable sum of Luxe he'd earmarked special for Mari-Anne's personal survival had essentially been vaporized by a concentrated cloud of ballistic debris. Things were getting worse out there for the Wreckers, that was for sure!

"Who've they got piloting these Pertinax delivery drones, anyway - subswabspawn?!" Dr. Wiley grumbled to himself, getting even more irate at the sound of his own acidic voice echoing off the ceiling.

"-And how come no one's doing anything about the obvious bee problem they've got going on Drop?"

He pushed a button on the side of his chair and snapped upright at his desk's Sponsor console, ready to get to work. It was time for Dr. Wiley to add a few new challenges of his own, challenges designed to combat what he saw as an obvious threat to his son's survival.

COSMIQ SURVIVAL CHALLENGES [1-20]:
  • 360 No-Scoper: Destroy an enemy from Range in a single hit without using a Scope item.
  • Moonscraper: Spend 3 consecutive turns in the unshielded sections.
  • Danger Zone: Obtain Yellow Clearance.
  • Trailblazer: Visit all 5 Pods.
  • Lucky Devil: Get struck by lightning 2 times.
  • Love Crusader: After a close call, engage in an emotional moment that viewers would find heartwarming.
  • Mood Killer: Attack another Wrecker and deal damage.
  • Jolly Jacker: Subvert or control the mind of another Wrecker.
  • Thing Flinger: Push or Pull enemies 3 times. (Skipp 1, Scramble 2)
  • Bridge Burner: Cause the jettisoning of Pod 1 (+10 luxe).
  • Land Waster: Cause the jettisoning of Pod 2 (+10 luxe).
  • Bee Begone: Cause the jettisoning of Pod 3 (+10 luxe).
  • Ring of Fire: Create an Inferno in Pod 5 after all other Pods have been jettisoned.
  • Shot Caller: Predict your attack's first numerical result before it happens.
  • Mind Blower: Destroy an enemy from Range 2 in a single hit.
  • Luxe Aeterna: Use a consumable to complete a challenge.
  • Ice Breaker: Defeat Warhulk Cry-1.
  • Hulk Buster: Defeat Warhulk Cry-2.
  • > Nest Kicker: Destroy a Hive Cluster.
  • > Hiver Survivor: Remove all Infestation tokens from yourself.
  • > Flyest Swatter: Destroy a non-Cluster Hiver enemy.

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jun 19, 2018

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Subverted and Upgraded:

[MIDGE / HP:5/5 (RIG: 6/6)/ MOVE: 2 (RIG: 2)/ FUEL: 63 / LUXE: 183 / CYBER: SPINAL ANTENNA, VIRAL PROLIFERATOR, UPGRADE PROTOCOL] WEAPON MODS: [JD] TARGET ASSIST, UNSHIELDED ACCELERATOR, UNRULY K-FLANGER, RECOIL COMPENSATION

He checked over the three options presented, nodding his assent to Skipp's choices, and pinpointed 08:09. "A reasonable concern, yes, but I have a few tricks in mind to render that less of a problem. And don't worry about the Gamma crawlers being left behind..."

Wordlessly, each Enforcer hitched a Gamma Crawler, an eerie synchronicity to their movements.

"I have that in hand as well."

Skipp is informed:All units to 08:09, towing as necessary. Use the Gamma Crawlers as shields when entering 08:09 in case the chargers charge anything that can't absorb a hit.

Wishlist:Coffin nails. lots of coffin nails. An obscene amount. Possibly on more than one delivery. Maybe a rad hazmat for Skipp as well in case I fire the Junker's Delight.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Mari Anne HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Luxe: 7 Cyber: Eye Gear
DPM Pistol Mods:

Item reload status:
Jumpjets: full

With the jets recharged, Mari lifted off again, heading for the center of the pod, where the rest of the crew would likely gather soon.

Engage jump jets and move to 09.08

Wishlist
Well, thanks for trying Pertinax, if someone wants to try again, I could still use a port-a-luxe

sheep-dodger fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Jun 19, 2018

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
]
[BOBBY-JACK JOHNSON / HP: 4/5 / MOVE: 4 / DR: 1 / LUXE: 047 / CYBER: Trauma Webbing, Gyroscopic Stabilizers, Telescopic Array, Ablative Upgrades, Weapon Mount, Capacitor Filaments, Ion Screen / MUTATION: Biolytic Eruption, Giant Pincer, Vox Mutandis, Psychoactive Pheromones, Creeping Doom, Unearthly Talons]
WEAPON MODS: Metastatik (Mounted)
TOKENS: 5 Charge, 3 Antidote, 1 Infestation, 5 Metastatik Notches

Bobby-jack grimaced under his mask as he was informed yet another of his drones was shot down. He grimaced more as he felt the bee-things wriggle around in his man-flesh.

"Well", he said wearily, "I suppose we will part ways now, once more. Since you stabilized the pod, I will stay on for just a moment longer to take care of some corvids I spotted at the jungle edge."

STEV can peek

Staying still

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

5hp
[SCRAMBLE / HP: 2/17 / MOVE: 6 / PATIENT ZERO / FLEXIBLE SNOUT+BLOODHOUND / PULSATING SKULL+VOX MUTANDIS / REGENERATIVE BROOD+THERAPEUTIC RADIATION / BATRACHIAN LEGS+BIOLOGICAL LEVITATION / PARALYTIC SPORES+PSYCHOACTIVE PHEROMONES / VILE EMESIS / ORGANIC CORE / WARPED INSIGHT+WARPED PRECOGNITION/ SWOLLEN MUSCULATURE+NEWFLESH EIDOLON/ ACIDIC SPEW+BIOLYTIC ERUPTION / ClusterDet Rounds + Mag-Rail + Underbarrel Launcher + Custom Choke on Scrambler(9 Charge) / 55 luxe ]

The station shudders again. Running out of time Scramble vaults her cover and makes a run for the death beacon.

15.09 to 16.09

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

[quote="The Lord of Hats" post="485177844"]
[STEV ANSAHOK / HP: 7/14 / DR: 3 / MOVE: 4 /4 LUXE / 10/25 BVO POINTS/ CYBER: RIG JACK, UPGRADE PROTOCOLS, DERMAL ARMOR, HYPERBALLISTIC PLATES, REINFORCED EXOSKELETON, HAZARD BAFFLING, ADVANCED OPTICS, TELESCOPIC ARRAY, BLOODHAWK BEAM, THE FULL ROBERT, BIONIC RECALIBRATION, CAPACITOR FILAMENTS /MUTATIONS: AMYGDALIC HYPERCEPHALY, VOX MUTANDIS, UNSTABLE ANATOMY, EXTREMOPHILE, EXO-PROPOLIS, ENTOMOSKEPSIS]

"Sounds like a plan. I'd say to be careful not to leave things too long, but I know that you don't need to hear that. Especially not from me. See you soon."

With those parting words, Stev lifted off, another wave of bees inadvertently washing over Bobby-Jack as he disappeared into the distance.

Movement: Jump Jets to 9.09

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Bobby-Jack Johnson
Movement nowhere.
>Twinhive Horror and Hive Charger enter the hex!

Hive Charger's Charge misses Bobby-Jack!

Movement to 08.09.

6. Mari Anne
Movement to 09.08.

7. Stev
Movement to 09.09.

Horror Nest!

Venomous posted:

Venomous attackers bestow 1 Venom token per damage dealt (not blocked). Each hazard phase, 1 Venom token is spent to deal 1 Toxic damage.

8. Scramble
Movement to 16.09.
Level 2 Toxic Zone!

+ 30 Luxe

>Cry-1 enters the hex!

:siren: Wreckers, resolve Encounters! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

5hp
[SCRAMBLE / HP: 2/17 / MOVE: 6 / PATIENT ZERO / FLEXIBLE SNOUT+BLOODHOUND / PULSATING SKULL+VOX MUTANDIS / REGENERATIVE BROOD+THERAPEUTIC RADIATION / BATRACHIAN LEGS+BIOLOGICAL LEVITATION / PARALYTIC SPORES+PSYCHOACTIVE PHEROMONES / VILE EMESIS / ORGANIC CORE / WARPED INSIGHT+WARPED PRECOGNITION/ SWOLLEN MUSCULATURE+NEWFLESH EIDOLON/ ACIDIC SPEW+BIOLYTIC ERUPTION / ClusterDet Rounds + Mag-Rail + Underbarrel Launcher + Custom Choke on Scrambler(6 Charge) / 55 luxe ]

Oops, wrong warhulk. The thought rings frozen in Scramble's head as the warbeast rounds a corner. What sequence of events had lead her to a time and place where she can be moderately surprised, bemused really, by which living tank was attempting to kill her? She activates her underbarrel launcher and puts a bolt midpoint between her enemies. It airbursts, sending secondary projectiles tearing into her foes. Moments later the fletchettes discharge their payload of shredding energy and explosives.

HulkCrusherPawnPawn: 4#1d12 11 11 1 5 Using 3 charge. 8 dmg plus death explosions.
Reroll to not puke my critical action away: 1d12 5

When the haze clears Scramble surveys a field of mechanical and organic wreckage pinned to every surface by needles of shrapnel still crackling with energy. Acceptable.

Not Alex fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jun 20, 2018

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Stev landed with an unpleasant squish. The ground was softer than he'd really expected from the area map, and he'd been too busy noting the disastrous shape the hull was in to do a thorough scan of his landing zone. As it was, it took him a good minute of effort to extricate himself from the muck, and by the time that he had done so, he was already surrounded.

Horrors. Of course it was horrors. And they were between him and the pylon. They stared at him, curious about the intrusion, as he slowly brought his hands to bear, careful not to set them off just yet. He wasn't too worried about the little ones--if he survived the initial salvo, chances were good that at least one of them would be over on his side soon enough. It was the adults that were the problem--all of them with biologies so different it was hard to believe they were the same species.

The heavy hitter was obvious--its oversized teeth, talons, and bladed tail would have been indicator enough, even without the dripping venom. The one next to it, radiating heat and spitting gouts of flame as it breathed in anticipation, that one would be a problem too, if he allowed it to. But Stev's eyes were on the broodmother. It clearly wasn't particularly mobile, counting on its spawn and considerable bulk to see off any threats. He could leave it alone and probably be just fine.

But it was too good of a tool to pass up.

Stev rushed forward, pouring out in thousands of buzzing bodies. He swarmed the horrors, stinging at the eyes, clogging their throats, anything to serve as cover and distraction. All to buy time. The Bloodhawk Beam roared forth from his main body, piercing the Broodmother. He gritted his teeth as he kept it going, trying to hold on and fell the beast. It would be over in moments.

He could only hope it would be enough.

Encounter: Suppress, Beem the Spawning Horror: 1d14 7. Infest. (remember, Hypercephaly).

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Inventory: Mech-Mangler (1d10/3 Rampage +Scrap) // Hulking Warpoon (1d10/3 +Disable +Penetrator, Range 1, Pull 1) // Optiscope (1Upscale+0) // CS Armor (Green) (+1 DR) // Hazmat Gear (DR3 Toxic, DR1 Rad) // Hazmat Gear [X] (DR3 Inferno, DR1 Rad) // Hazmat Gear [X] (DR2 Toxic, DR2 Vacuum)
Consumables: Squidpack (Full) // Deployable Cover (Full) // Medikit (Full) // Medikit [Xv.3] (Full) // Fabrikit [X] (Full) // Autofalconoid (Full)
Mount: Kilroy Fitzgerald the Rocket Boosted Horror (1d10/2 +Disable, Range 1, Pull 1) HP: 7/7 DR2 Move: 3 Jump Upgrades: 3/3 (Vac-Adapted) Status: Champing at the bit!

Although it meant going slower than he was accustomed to, Skipp Wiley Jr. was fine being on tow duty for Midge's Beta Crusher. Not only was it a good way to keep the core of Midge's raw robotic strength consolidated in one solid area of pure projectile punishment, it also ensured that Skipp didn't get separated from Midge if and when things ultimately went haywire. The Zodiac beacon beckoned to them both, certainly, but for the time being it was just out of their reach. It was strange, knowing that they'd both made so close to the end goal together. What was lying in wait for them there had yet to be seen.

Midge's hyper-detailed scans had proven themselves to be accurate yet again. From his vantage point above the treeline, Skipp could quickly make out the two Charging Horrors idly napping in a clearing.

"I see them, Midge, close by! You ready to eat, Kilroy? When I fire my shot, that's the signal to attack this guy:"

Skipp aligned Kilroy's targeting reticules onto one of the horrors and then hefted the Hulking Warpoon, lining up a shot on the other one. "Here goes!"

Skipp muttered to himself just before he squeezed the trigger. "Let's see what this Veteran-level tech can do..."

Midge can peek:
Encounter: Skipp fires the Hulking Warpoon at the first Charging Horror!: 1d12 10 - 3 Penetrator Damage +Disable!
Skipp points Kilroy Fitzgerald toward the second Charging Horror and encourages him to attack!

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

DPM Pistol Mods:

Item reload status:

Mari touched down in the lake surrounding the beacon island, it seemed to be blessedly free of enemies trying to off her, so she took a few moments to look around. The hull here seemed dangerously weak, but it was still holding, so it was just another reminder that she needed to get a move on and get off the station.
Looking through her Wrecker Terminal, she noticed that Stev's comm unit was in range again, so he had to be somewhere nearby. Probably at the pylon already, considering how single-mindedly he had been pursuing them.

Cover

Wishlist
Well, thanks for trying Pertinax, if someone wants to try again, I could still use a port-a-luxe

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Subverted and Upgraded:

[MIDGE / HP:5/5 (RIG: 6/6)/ MOVE: 2 (RIG: 2)/ FUEL: 63 / LUXE: 183 / CYBER: SPINAL ANTENNA, VIRAL PROLIFERATOR, UPGRADE PROTOCOL] WEAPON MODS: [JD] TARGET ASSIST, UNSHIELDED ACCELERATOR, UNRULY K-FLANGER, RECOIL COMPENSATION

Midge nodded his affirmation as Skipp led the charge, pitting horror against horror and making good use of the warpoon that had formerly belonged to Cryo. He kept his Gamma Crawlers in the vanguard as they advanced, primed and ready to perform interference should the Chargers beeline the weaker Enforcers or the more valuable Betas, with other Gammas strategically placed in accordance with the scan data in case neighbouring Horrors wanted a look in. Gamma guns chattered with suppressive fire, as the rest of the rig army unloaded their ordinance into the horrors.

Skipp witnesses: Keeping the Gamma Crawlers positioned to blunt any charges, remaining Gammas positioned to interfere with interference from neighbouring hexes. Both Gamma Enforcers and at least one Gamma Crawler to Suppress: If a unit is destroyed or relocated before the suppression kicks in, additional Gamma Crawlers to suppress to maintain suppression level 3, disregarding any attack they would have otherwise made. Targeting priority, the undamaged charging horror, then the warpooned charging horror. Scoped Beta Crawler, Beta Crusher, Beta Enforcer, Gamma Crawler, Gamma Crawler vs enemy Charging Horrors: 1d12 6 2#1d10 3 7 2#1d8 7 5

Wishlist:Rad Hazmat for Skipp. Coffin nails. lots of coffin nails. An obscene amount. Possibly on more than one delivery.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

]

Bobby-jack watched on for a few moments as Stev jumped off into the distance beyond the jungle canopies, before he started scoping out his corvid targets with his rifle again. He was having some difficulty though, his hands kept shaking ever so slightly. Bobby-Jack found this highly odd, he was experienced enough with a rifle that he should not have such issues. And it was getting worse.

Wait.

His whole body was shaking.

With a startle, Bobby-Jack scampered to his feet just in time to avoid a charge by two hive horrors turning a corner with a bestial sort of buzz-screech.

"GODDAMNIT STEV!" he yelled out, "YOU FORGOT YOUR PETS!"

"By the sweet oiled abs of Muscle Christ", he muttered to himself as he pulled on his squidpack to obfuscate and drive away swarming bees, "YOUR MASTER" he yelled at the beasts in clear frustration, "IS THAT WAY!" he pointed at the jungle with an indignant finger, and spanked the bulkier one in the flank with his blade too for further encouragement.

Squidpacking in place
Retractible Blading the Hive Charger: 1d14= 4 yet again with the 4s
Crit for 4 damage

Theantero fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Jun 20, 2018

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Bobby-Jack Johnson
Bobby-Jack Squidpacks nowhere!
Bobby-Jack hits Hive Charger on the run!

Hive Charger takes 3 damage (reduced from 4)!

Beta Crusher attacks!
>Charging Horror 1 avoids damage!
>Charging Horror 2 is hit!
Gamma Enforcer lays down Suppression!
Gamma Enforcer lays down Suppression!
Gamma Crawler lays down Suppression!
Skipp hits Charging Horror 1!
Beta Crawler hits Charging Horror 2!
Gamma Crawler hits Charging Horror 2!
Gamma Crawler hits Charging Horror 1!

Charging Horror 1 is Disabled!
Charging Horror 2 hits Gamma Enforcer!

Gamma Enforcer takes 2 Damage (reduced from 3) and is destroyed!
Charging Horror 1 takes 6 damage and is killed!
Charging Horror 2 takes 8 damage (reduced from 10) and is killed!

Skipp is awarded 6 Luxe for bounty.
Stev is awarded 6 Luxe for bounty.

6. Mari Anne
Mari Anne takes Cover!

7. Stev
Toxic Spores! Stev gains 2 Spore tokens!

Stev lays down Suppression!
Stev hits Spawning Horror!

Spawning Horror misses Stev!
Venomous Horror misses Stev!
Catalyzing Horror misses Stev!
Spore Spawn hits Stev!
Spore Spawn hits Stev!
Spore Spawn hits Stev!
Spore Spawn hits Stev!

Stev takes 1 damage (reduced from 4) and receives 4 Spore Tokens!
Spawning Horror takes 10 damage and is Fully Infested!
Weakened Particle Barrier introduces Unpredictable Mutation!

8. Scramble
Cry-2 hits Scramble from Range! hits Motile Biocover from Range!
Motile Biocover takes 5 damage, is pulled to 16.10, and destroyed!

Scramble attacks!
>Cry-1 is hit!
>Beta Crusher is hit!
>Torch Pawn is hit!
>Torch Pawn is hit!

Beta Crusher is Disabled!
Beta Gunman 16.08 hits Scramble from Range!
Torch Pawn is Disabled!
Torch Pawn is Disabled!

Cry-1 takes 8 damage (reduced from 11) and is destroyed!
Beta Crusher is destroyed!
Torch Pawn is destroyed!
Torch Pawn is destroyed!
Scramble takes 2 Damage (reduced from 4) and dies! is saved by Neo-Soldat talent!

Scramble is awarded 18 Luxe for bounty!

Cosmiq - Ice Breaker: Defeat Warhulk Cry-1.
Scramble is awarded 10 Luxe for completion.
Cosmiq is awarded 5 Luxe for completion.

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jun 20, 2018

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

Sadly, the [Motile Biocover] perished in the assault.
You will note, however, that it did accomplish its purpose in preventing its charge from being killed.

Right at that moment, at least.

hA
Ha
hA
Ha

It was an interesting experiment, while it lasted. Perhaps we shall try it again some day.

This was Rook.

Nothing just yet, just replacing a [REDACTED] post!

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jun 20, 2018

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

]

No death beacons. No anything.

Good. Hopefully that meant that the Horrors would be running off to their father soon enough and before the smoke cleared.

Autoscanning
Reloading squidpack

Theantero fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jun 20, 2018

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Subverted and Upgraded:

Midge looked at the Gamma Enforcer wreckage wryly: musing on the fragility of rigs. Still, it was a very minor loss in the scheme of things, so close to their end goal. The rig ambush cordon was tight, his antenna did another sweep which he propagated to Skipp, and he took a moment to Prime the Megascope: 1d4 1 Eh, no better than the less finicky optiscope, perhaps the next version wouldn't be so needy for recalibration. He put the megascope back into storage, unattached.

Autoambush, autoscan, propagate scan to Skipp and wreckers in range.

Wishlist:Rad Hazmat for Skipp. Coffin nails. lots of coffin nails. An obscene amount. Possibly on more than one delivery.

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

[SCRAMBLE / HP: 1/17 / MOVE: 6 / PATIENT ZERO / FLEXIBLE SNOUT+BLOODHOUND / PULSATING SKULL+VOX MUTANDIS / REGENERATIVE BROOD+THERAPEUTIC RADIATION / BATRACHIAN LEGS+BIOLOGICAL LEVITATION / PARALYTIC SPORES+PSYCHOACTIVE PHEROMONES / VILE EMESIS / ORGANIC CORE / WARPED INSIGHT+WARPED PRECOGNITION/ SWOLLEN MUSCULATURE+NEWFLESH EIDOLON/ ACIDIC SPEW+BIOLYTIC ERUPTION / ClusterDet Rounds + Mag-Rail + Underbarrel Launcher + Custom Choke on Scrambler(8 Charge) / 170 luxe ]

Some instinct screams in Scramble's mind and she flinches. A shot that would have taken her head off clips her shoulder.

"Shells, that hurts" Scramble hisses. She pops her head up and shouts into the distance. "Don't think I've forgotten about you! You dropped a building on me last time I was here."

"Pod ejection is too good for that drat rig." Scramble grumbles as she gets to work. A truly massive amount of resources had accumulated here, all in easy to carry bits. Including... yes there's Cryo's body.

"Sorry, meat. No time for ceremony." She does leave the erstwhile wrecker for last though, first stripping the rigs and prying some advanced electronics from the manufacturing spire while she is at it. A chunk of luxe goes into reloading the launcher. Finally she hoists the body up onto her shoulder. Bled of most fluids and with her more heavy duty implants cut away, the former terror of Rime was surprisingly light. Scramble pats the corpse reassuringly.

"Your struggle is over." Scramble's gaze rises towards Drop's central pod.

Action: Loot all the things.
Holy crap loot: 28d6 105
Reload launcher.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

Wrecker [Scramble],
Darling child.

We send to you a
PREsENT
in hopes for an exchange.

You have there the corpse of Wrecker [Cryo].
Be a good human being and
DELiVER
it to us, post haste.

We have plans for it
AnD
YoU
if you do so.

This was Rook.

Sending Scramble a MediKit and an Experimental Portaluxe. 32 Luxe, 15 from Rook and 17 from Scramble. Posted earlier, but deliver that corpse to us for a challenge win, a Sponsorship, and a drawing of your character

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Mount: Kilroy Fitzgerald the Rocket Boosted Horror (1d10/2 +Disable, Range 1, Pull 1) HP: 7/7 DR2 Move: 3 Jump Upgrades: 3/3 (Vac-Adapted) Status: Obviously not hungry!

With the flip of a reverse-gear servo toggle, Skipp Wiley Jr. reeled in the Hulking Warpoon's bloodied electro-lance and locked it back into place, ready to fire it again at a moment's notice. The brutally effective weapon had worked flawlessly - perfectly as designed - stunning the first Charging Horror dead in its tracks before the bullheaded creature could gather any attack momentum.

"How d'you like that, you horrible Horror buddies?" Skipp queried as the two Charging Horrors were blown to smithereens by Midge's rig-fire. Kilroy Fitzgerald, Skipp noted, was not a participant in the fighting this time around. He must not be hungry, Skipp reasoned.

It wasn't long before the dust had settled in the jungle clearing, with Midge and Skipp left standing as the apparent victors. One of Midge's gamma enforcers had been lost in the Horrors' struggle, but such losses were acceptable in the face of obvious Horror-powered danger.

Exultant in the aftermath of a successfully-laid battle, Skipp took out a module package that he had been holding onto for a while, waiting just such an occasion to celebrate with an armor upgrade.

Midge can peek:
Action: Skipp activates the Combat Support Armor Module!: 1d20 12 - Trauma Support Module installed!

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

[quote="The Lord of Hats" post="485249865"]
[STEV ANSAHOK / HP: 6/13 / DR: 3 / MOVE: 4 /4 LUXE / 10/25 BVO POINTS/ CYBER: RIG JACK, UPGRADE PROTOCOLS, DERMAL ARMOR, HYPERBALLISTIC PLATES, REINFORCED EXOSKELETON, HAZARD BAFFLING, ADVANCED OPTICS, TELESCOPIC ARRAY, BLOODHAWK BEAM, THE FULL ROBERT, BIONIC RECALIBRATION, CAPACITOR FILAMENTS /MUTATIONS: AMYGDALIC HYPERCEPHALY, VOX MUTANDIS, UNSTABLE ANATOMY, EXTREMOPHILE, EXO-PROPOLIS, ENTOMOSKEPSIS]

Stev's central body was laughing as it strode confidently up to the pylon. It had worked. The broodmother had been successfully suborned, the remaining horrors were still reeling from the insects swarming their faces, and he had barely a scratch on him. He'd taken more damage from...

poo poo, he was going to have to apologize to Bobby-Jack later, he should've directed the horrors more carefully. But that could wait. For now--he triumphantly slam-dunked a cluster into the central pylon--there was growing to do.

Action: Infest the pylon, evolve for Defense

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

DPM Pistol Mods:

Item reload status:

Finally a few moments without anyone trying to kill her. Time to break out the weapon mod kit she had been lugging around for forever and see what it held

Use X WMK on DPM Pistol: 2d20 22

Wishlist
Well, thanks for trying Pertinax, if someone wants to try again, I could still use a port-a-luxe as well as a rad hazmat, if there's cash left in a public account I'd also take a mutation.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Necro-Tech Post Mortem Vitality Systems

Hey guys! We've been on the edge of our seats here at Necro-Tech, can't wait to see some of you get totally messed up! Haha, we're kidding mostly, your a good bunch.

We've got a couple of goodie packs ready for you, but what about that debris cloud huh? It really killing off your drones! And bringing stuff back from the dead is what Necro-Tech PMVS does!

In collaboration with those boffins at The Academy of Titan and Cosmiq, we've come up with an experimental drone gun to deal with that bothersome debris! We're gonna launch a swarm and see what happens, heads up Midge! Look sharp Skipp!

Ex -shotgun- drone mounted disposable. Worthless for wreckers, this disposable gun is set to auto fire, spending all it's ammo before it gets to the station (I mean, hopefully. Otherwise lookout!) Here's hoping the shotgun blast is big enough to break up that debris!

Drone 1- Skipp (38 total - 10 NecroTech, 13 Titan, 15 Skipp)
Ex drone shotgun
Ex hazmat (Rad)
Ex coffin nail

Drone 2 - Midge (57 total - 18 Cosmiq, 39 Midge)
Ex drone shotgun
2 x coffin nail

Drone 3 - Midge (57 total - 49 midge, 8 Skipp)
Ex drone shotgun
2 x coffin nail

Drone 4 - Skipp (31 Skipp)
Ex drone shotgun
Ex hazmat (rad)
Ex medkit Xv3

Accounts wiped! Midge, Skipp, Necro-tech, Titan, Cosmiq - total 183/184
1 luxe remaining in Skipp's account.

We ałso have another challenge! You don't want to die right? Well, post a selfie and tag it #ILoveLife

(Fan art of your characters wanted! Post image in thread, reward delivered to subject, it's a selfie! [repeatable])

WereGoat fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jun 21, 2018

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Sponsorship posted:

Rook EngOrg spends 32 Luxe (15 Rook, 17 Scramble, 18 Cosmiq)
...on behalf of Scramble for Medikit and Experimental Portaluxe.

Necro-Tech PMVS spends 184 Luxe (10 NPMVS, 13 AoT, 55 Skipp, 88 Midge)
...on behalf of Skipp for Gundrone Delivery of Experimental Hazmat Gear and Experimental Coffin Nail.
...on behalf of Skipp for Experimental Hazmat Gear and Experimental Medikit v.3.
...on behalf of Midge for 2 Coffin Nails.
...on behalf of Midge for 2 Coffin Nails.

1. Bobby-Jack Johnson
Squidpack reloaded.
Scanning...
06.06: Diplocephalic Horror
Scan complete.

2. Skipp Wiley Jr.
Skipp unpacks a Combat Support Module!

CS Mod posted:

3. Midge Gureyevitch
Megascope primed.
Ambush prepared.
Scanning...
06.09: Xenoculture Component, (I)Beta Enforcer, (I)2 Gamma Enforcers
06.10: (I)6 Spore Spawn
07.08: Damaged Heat Shields, (I)2 Charging Horrors
07.09: Xenoculture Component, Toxic Spores
07.10: (I)2 Rigged Horrors
08.07: Dielectric Cell Fiber, Thermionic Gel
08.08: (I)2 Venomous Horrors
08.10: Teratometric Sensor, Savage Creepers, (I)Charging Horror, Isolation Chamber
08.11: Teratometric Sensor, Sucking Muck
09.08: Mari Anne
09.09: Stev, Weakened Particle Barrier, Damaged Heat Shields, Distressed Hull, Toxic Spores, Sucking Muck, Hive Mycogene, Catalyzing Horror, Venomous Horror, 4 Spore Spawn, 3 Sporebrood
09.10: Toxic Spores, (I)Catalyzing Horror, (I)2 Venomous Horrors, (I)2 Spore Spawn
10.08: Distressed Hull, Anomalous Culture
10.09: (I)Beta Gunman
Scan complete.

6. Mari Anne
Mari Anne applies Experimental Weapon Mod Kit to DPM Pistol!

WMK posted:

Welcome back, Major. Thank you for your purchase of PicoFabR Excelsior, Military License Edition. Modification underway...please stand by.
DPM Pistol is Upgraded to SMRT Scope XD!

7. Stev

Pertinax - Raid a Horror Lair.
Stev receives 10 Luxe for completion.
Pertinax receives 5 Luxe for completion.

Catalyzing Horror converts Stev's Tokens! Stev receives 6 Burn Tokens!
Hiver Mycogene spawns 3 Sporebrood!

Stev infests Environmental Pylon!
20 Bvo Points gained! New Bvolution acquired!

Beevolve posted:

Accretive Armoring: ACT: Subject may destroy a DR-granting item to gain 1 point of innate DR of the same type.

8. Scramble
Scramble Salvages for 105 Luxe, Warhulk Component, and Advanced Electronics!

:siren: Critical Damage to Station! :siren:
08.07 is now an Inferno!
08.11 is now an Inferno!
09.07 is breached!
12.09 is now an Inferno!

:siren: Critical Instability in Station! :siren:
Pod 2 Jettison commencing...
Explosive bolts activated!
Coupling released!
Thrusters activating...Pod Clear in
Pod clear.
Pod 2 Jettison Complete.

:siren: Critical Insability in Station! :siren:
Pod 3 jettison procedures initializing...
ERROR...Unable to prime explosive bolts...Foreign biomatter detected!
Initializing Purifier Protocol...
ERROR...SecCom link not found!

Pod 1 Status Normalizing
>EnviroCon operating at 432% Capacity and dropping!

:siren: Destabilized Orbit! :siren:
>Ionospheric interference! Scan Range is reduced by 1 this round!
>Debris Field! Targets outside station or in breached hexes may be targeted by ballistic debris! Incoming Drones may be destroyed!
>Intense Radiation! All exposed hexes and hexes outside station are lvl 2 Rad Zones. Any new Rad Zones will begin at lvl 2!

Infested Environment!
Bobby-Jack avoids infestation!
Skipp avoids infestation!
Kilroy avoids infestation!
Midge is Infested! (1/5)
Mari Anne avoids infestation!

Burning!
Stev is immune to periodic damage!

Toxic Zone!
Scramble is protected!

Delivery posted:

Ballistic Debris threatens deliveries!

Skipp's delivery encounters Ballistic Debris!
Point defense fails to screen debris!
Skipp's delivery destroyed!

Skipp receives Experimental Hazmat Gear and Experimental Medikit v.3.

Midge's delivery encounters Ballistic Debris!
Point defense fails to screen debris!
Midge's delivery destroyed!

Midge receives 2 Coffin Nails.

Scramble's delivery is destroyed by ballistic debris!

Sponsors posted:

Stipend
RookEngOrg +5
NPMVS +5
Cosmiq +5
Standing
Pertinax Ammofab 45
RookEngOrg 5
Hideous Dynamics 10
Virtual Domain Partners 10
Hypertemple of Muscle Jesus 10
NPMVS 5
IPC 0
Cosmiq 5
Academy of Titan 0
Wrecker Retirement Fund 0

Accounts posted:

1. Bobby-Jack 57
2. Skipp Wiley Jr. 6
3. Midge 6
5. Cryo 24
6. Mari Anne 0
7. Stev 63
8.Scramble 26

Current Sponsor Challenges posted:

Pertinax AmmoFab
>Kill 10 Mutant Grunts.
>Obtain telemetry from each Pod's environmental pylon
(Lucinda: 1; Mari Anne: 1)
>Perform a scan from the location of Thurl's death beacon. +5 luxe for advanced scan telemetry from enhanced scan wetware.
>Locate the remains of Laze and retrieve/transmat a biological sample to Pertinax.
>Locate any potential residue or remains of Thurl Rooksfield, retrieve, and transmat to Pertinax.
>Ambush a Dropper hunting party.
>Kill a Horror Spawner.
>Skin a Horror Spawner and transmat its hide and skull to Pertinax.
>Lead a Horror into a Dropper village.
>Gather biological samples from Between and transmat them to Pertinax.
>Scan the Obelisk̤ at the heart of Between.
>Scan Scorpio
Transmat the following items to Pertinax:
>Technoflux
> Scorpio Components
> Alpha Core
> Xenoculture Sample
> Biological Sample
> Hyperinduction Coil
>Upgrade a rare or signature weapon using rare or unique components. (Once per wrecker)
>Create a signature weapon. (Once per wrecker)
>Invest yourself in the creation of a Relic Weapon that would make Bullet Jesus/Muscle Jesus weep. (Once per wrecker)
>Transmat Cryo's remains to Pertinax. +20 Luxe and future considerations.

Hypertemple of Muscle Jesus
>Prove that you are worthy to bear the Cancerkiller Rifle by defeating the Crazed Hermit in single combat .

Rook EngOrg
>Slay each (5) Corvid Battlebird, Or Extract Them.
>Use An Environmental Pylon To Raise The Heat
>Use An Environmental Pylon To Lower The Heat
>Transmat Zinore's Body .
>Spawn a viable Hive in an Inferno hex
>Spawn a viable Hive in a toxic hex
>Spawn a viable Hive in Between
>Find Zinore's Shattered Buzzing Bits. Return them to us. YOU will be REWARDED
>Transmat Cryo's remains. Sponsorship and character art.

Cosmiq
> Moonscraper: Spend 3 consecutive turns in the unshielded sections.
> Danger Zone: Be the first to find a Yellow Clearance Card
> Lucky Devil Get struck by lightning 2 times.
> Love Crusader: After a close call, engage in an emotional moment that viewers would find heartwarming.
> Mood Killer: Attack another Wrecker and deal damage.
>Jolly Jacker: Subvert or control the mind of another Wrecker.
> Thing Flinger: Push or Pull enemies 3 times.
> Bridge Burner: Cause the jettisoning of Pod 1 (+10 luxe).
> Bee Begone: Cause the jettisoning of Pod 3 (+10 luxe).
> Ring of Fire: Create an Inferno in Pod 5 after all other Pods have been jettisoned.
> Shot Caller: Predict your attack's first numerical result before it happens.
> Mind Blower: Destroy an enemy from Range 2 in a single hit.
> Luxe Aeterna: Use a consumable to complete a challenge.
> Hulk Buster: Defeat Warhulk Cry-2.
> Nest Kicker: Destroy a Hive Cluster.
> Hiver Survivor: Remove all Infestation tokens from yourself.
> Flyest Swatter: Destroy a non-Cluster Hiver enemy.

Virtual Domain Partners
>Find and either scan or transmat components of the station's pseudogravity system. This may be under the ground cover, or under the pylons, or on the outside of the station. Again, go for spare parts if you can.
>Find and either scan or transmat equipment or chemistry that helps the plants on Drop grow the way they do. Check the environmental pylons and the water. Also check the engineering assembly. Go for spare parts if you can.
>Repair a heat shield.
>Provide a technical readout of, or deliver, heat shield components. Would prefer they're from a heat shield that can't be repaired but wreckers gonna wreck.
>Repair a particle barrier.
>Provide a technical readout of, or deliver, particle barrier components. Same deal as the heat shield components.
>Successfully duplicate or forge a clearance card of any color. (Once per color)
> Move from one pod to another, or complete another challenge for any sponsor, via extra-vehicular activity (EVA, or 'going out into space'). [+5 luxe out of pocket for using vacuum-rated jump modules during EVA.]
\ @ A station hex exposed to vacuum counts as EVA only while the gravity has gone out in that hex.
\ @ Skipp Wiley Jr. may complete this challenge, in whole or in part, even if another wrecker has already done so.
>If you've been Between, try to use yourself as a Myriad Beacon. Or try to use a wrecker that has as one, whether you have or not. ... I'd ask first.
>If you find yourself 'in Between', bring scans of the landscape back to basic space.
\ @ Scans may only satisfy this challenge once per instance of Between scanned.
>If you find yourself 'in Between', transmat or otherwise deliver an artifact you find there, or that you create from what you find there.
\ @ Each Artifact may only be used to complete this challenge once. No 'two Wreckers submit a Technoflux each and both get credit'.

Academy of Titan
AoT Department of Engineering
>Obtain MORE field date on kinetic-shift weaponry (Force-Move a Creature or be force-moved yourself onto a REAL obstacle, such as a Space Dome or a Mountainside or Zodiac Wrecker)
>Take readings from malfunctioning Hyperion Biodyne heat shielding (Spend at least two hazard phases total in a hex with a 'Damaged Heat Shield' Encounter)
>Gather and exfiltrate Building Materials from The Between
>Install Hyperinduction Coil into a Rig of Beta class or better

AoT Department of Biology
>Vivisect a Dropper (Spend an action to vivisect a Disabled Dropper)
>Gather samples from Hyperion Biodyne experiments (Encounter at least 3 distinct plant/fungoid encounters)
>Mix Dimensional Shambles into a Mutagen and INJECT IT INTO YOURSELF (we're just really curious)
>Steal Horror eggs from a Horror Lair (Exfiltrate a clutch of Horror Eggs)
>Gather and exfiltrate Lifeform Specimens from The Between
>Perform an experimental field eggectomy for Friend Egg removal (This takes an Action. Tools not necessary.)
>Try to push a fourth upgrade onto a Horror

AoT Department of Non-Anthropology
>Play enclosed message at Dropper Lair (Spend an Action to 'play recorded AoT message' at a Dropper Lair that you have NOT personally attacked)

AoT Department of Climate Science
>Enter following Academy supplied code titled "!!FUN!!" at an Environmental Pylon (Just do it)
>Enter following Academy supplied code titled "RAPTURE" at an Environmental Pylon (Just do it)
>Enter following Academy supplied code titled "RAGNA" at an Environmental Pylon (Just do it)
>Enter following Academy supplied code titled "VOIDGAZER" at an Environmental Pylon, alongside given extraplanar coordinates (Just do it)
>Transmat the Climatic Resolver to us

AoT Department of Extrasensory Neurology
>Ask a Time Traveler to return 'The Slab'. Bring us 'The Slab' (we want 'The Slab')
>GAZE DEEPLY upon the Pulsating Cluster. Read the Runes in order seven-seven-six-clockwise. (GAZING DEEPLY is an Action)
AoT Leading Board of Faculty
>Kill or otherwise remove from the show wrecker Bobby-Jack Johnson

Intrasolar Party of Communists
>(Ongoing) 3 Luxe per Hiver
>Kill Stev (+15)

Hideous Dynamics
> Transmat the Climatic Resolver to us.
> Prove the existence of Between to Dr. Skipp Wiley.
> Transmat a spatial annihilator corpse to Hideous Dynamics.
> Transmat a friend corpse to Hideous Dynamics.
>Send a transmission from a myriad beacon.

Necro-Tech PMVS
>Let the bodies hit the floor: Transmat Corpse-harvested biologicals. [Repeatable]
>No bones about it: Perform a Promotional Action with Skeletal Remains/Aberrant Skull. [Once per wrecker]
>It lives: Attack a corpse with Charge Tokens.
>Ghosts in the machines: Attempt to integrate a Dropper Technopath into the security system.
>The horror from beyond: Hatch a Horror Egg Between.
\@Bbbbonus! Exfiltrate the resultant Horror.
>Hulk out: Integrate Warhulk Components
>Post a selfie and tag it #ILoveLife

HIVER EYEZ ONLY
Stev's Next Bvolution: 15/40
> Fully Infest a neutral NPC: 5 Bvo Points
> Infest an Engineering Construct: 5 Bvo Points
> Craft [Exopropolis + x Components] at Engineering Construct: 10 Bvo Points
> Fully Infest a Beta or higher Rig: 10 Bvo Points
> Fully Infest Scorpio: 50 Bvo Points

:siren: Wreckers, get Moving! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jun 22, 2018

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

[SCRAMBLE / HP: 1/17 / MOVE: 6 / PATIENT ZERO / FLEXIBLE SNOUT+BLOODHOUND / PULSATING SKULL+VOX MUTANDIS / REGENERATIVE BROOD+THERAPEUTIC RADIATION / BATRACHIAN LEGS+BIOLOGICAL LEVITATION / PARALYTIC SPORES+PSYCHOACTIVE PHEROMONES / VILE EMESIS / ORGANIC CORE / WARPED INSIGHT+WARPED PRECOGNITION/ SWOLLEN MUSCULATURE+NEWFLESH EIDOLON/ ACIDIC SPEW+BIOLYTIC ERUPTION / ClusterDet Rounds + Mag-Rail + Underbarrel Launcher + Custom Choke on Scrambler(8 Charge) / 170 luxe ]

Hmmm, no help getting through this turn. Not unexpected. Scramble spread her lift bladders and jets away from the lethal engineering module.

"Appreciate the attempt Rook."

16.09 to 10.10

Not Alex fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jun 22, 2018

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

(x2)

Inventory: Mech-Mangler (1d10/3 Rampage +Scrap) // Hulking Warpoon (1d10/3 +Disable +Penetrator, Range 1, Pull 1) // Optiscope (1Upscale+0) // CS Armor (Green) (+1 DR) // Trauma Support Module (Full)
Hazmat Gears: Hazmat Gear (DR3 Toxic, DR1 Rad) // Hazmat Gear [X] (DR3 Inferno, DR1 Rad) // Hazmat Gear [X] (DR2 Toxic, DR2 Vacuum) // Hazmat Gear [X] (DR3 Rad, DR1 Toxic, Inferno Vulnerable)
Consumables: Squidpack (Full) // Deployable Cover (Full) // Fabrikit [X] (Full) // Autofalconoid (Full) // Medikit (Full) // Medikit [Xv.3] (1: Full) (2: Full)
Items: Pulsating Cluster // Meta-Luxe
Mount: Kilroy Fitzgerald the Rocket Boosted Horror (1d10/2 +Disable, Range 1, Pull 1) HP: 7/7 DR2 Move: 3 Jump Upgrades: 3/3 (Vac-Adapted) Status: Ready and Steady, Freddie!

Skipp Wiley Jr. sat back and relaxed in the seat of his Rigged Horror's vac-leather saddle as the Combat Support Armor's brand new Trauma Module performed its preliminary health checkups on him, scanning Skipp's whole body to ensure that all of his limbs were currently attached and intact. Other than some minor complaints of internal tissue damage and some Newtype-induced hemorrhaging from before, Skipp was otherwise whole and mostly healthy. Mostly. The armor module bleeped when it was done and a simple message splashed across the top of his viewfinder, stating to Skipp that he was protected from traumatic injuries sustained to the body's overall integrity... whatever that meant.

Another set of Hazmat Gear arrived for him (along with a Medikit) via a strangely-kitted drone sent from Necro-tech, and Skipp dutifully layered it on over the rest of his gear. As his did so - managing the various coverings, straps and flaps - he tried not to think about how much this one shipment of Hazmat Gear had set him back, luxe-wise. He hadn't really requested the delivery for himself in the first place, either, in fact he'd been saving that luxe especially for Kilroy's exfiltration...

Oh well. There was no telling what the Sponsors might do with one's Luxe, at the very least Skipp got something helpful out of it.

"Thanks, Necro-tech! Without you I would be Necro-tized by now!" He held out his bulky arms and admired the way the Hazmat Gear layers overlapped.

Besides, Skipp knew of one way he could get that money for Kilroy's exfiltration back. He had to make it to "Party Central," as his father liked to call it. Skipp couldn't believe they were almost there now. Back at the the start of things, Skipp never thought he'd have made it so far, so quickly!

"Midge!" Skipp's voice crackled onto the short-range Comms, exuberant with nervous enthusiasm. "Are you ready for this? We're ready when you are!"

Midge can peek:
Movement: 08.09 -> 09.09

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Jun 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

]

Now what was this? Bobby-Jack could hear even more horrors rustling in the underbrush.

Well, seemed like it hadn't actually spotted him yet, so it was largely a non-issue. Still, didn't really make him want to stick around any longer.

Staying still
Also, please keep me posted on the Activation status of that Corvid Harrier and Post-Move location of these two Hive Horrors

Theantero fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Jun 22, 2018