Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
wow how did the RAW thread get to double digits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Y'all can kiss my rear end honestly.

Why. That's gross

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Not sure why live attendance is dropping with hot TV like this!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

achillesforever6 posted:

Fooch's without negativity what else do we have?

I'd say foochs is the negative one considering he wants us to kiss his big fat butt.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HerraS posted:

the alternative wouldve been dana actually wrestling

Nah, if she got her rear end kicked for like

30 more seconds

that'd have been 30 seconds less of closeups of kane dry heaving while braun awkwardly watched

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm going to kiss foochs's rear end

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

I'd say foochs is the negative one considering he wants us to kiss his big fat butt.

My butt is actually very bony. Also I don't know why I bother trying to post anything of substance. This is what I meant last week. I'm out for the night.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jim Cornette on Kissing a Fart Hole in Pikeville KY (13:48)

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

imagine making out with foochs

feeling his rear end, and tits

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Bill Goldberg posted:

i'm going to kiss foochs's rear end

I'm proud of you and I support your decisions, but I am not going to kiss he arse

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Im just happy Kane is still making way for new stars like Finn Balor who disappeared into the air the second Braun came out

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
There have been a lot of segments on Raw lately that feel like they get dragged out far too long.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Elias is cool.

I just wish he wouldn't steal Miz's friends/employees.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chris James 2 posted:

that'd have been 30 seconds less of closeups of kane dry heaving while braun awkwardly watched
I had to switch channels right after Kane was doing that. Not a big fan of hearing someone dry heaving

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Burn this jpeg.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Oh man can't wait until Roman goes against someone the crowd likes. The cheers will surely continue.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://giant.gfycat.com/YoungUntidyAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam.webm

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
meltzer's gone too far this time, breaking the laws of gravity is worth half a star by itself

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

SamuraiFoochs posted:

My butt is actually very bony. Also I don't know why I bother trying to post anything of substance. This is what I meant last week. I'm out for the night.

Dude you didn't post anything of substance, just condescended people for not having the same opinion about Bray's promo as you.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I thought Raw was overall a solid 7/10. Two good matches, generally booking that made sense other than the Finn thing and even that wasn't as bad as some people act like it was, and I love how over Braun is.

Also I feel like some people are being deliberately obtuse about Bray. The promo tonight made perfect sense. It wasn't directly towards anyone but people act like he was speaking in tongues. There was a very clear message in the promo.

Actually three good matches.

Bray's shtick is old so it doesn't really matter if the promo makes sense or not. It won't amount to anything other than him being made to look like a loser, so it's hard to invest anything into any of his segments.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Even reading the recap makes me want to fall asleep. I only caught like forty minutes turning on the TV exactly when Bray started saying We’re All Dead. Sure was something.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I am genuinely stunned that people still care about Bray Wyatt promos in 2017

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Bray is to me what Dean is to Fooch and I literally could not give a gently caress about his promo. He doesn't win and he isn't important enough for them to continue his story from before he got sick. Why should I care about what he says when I know it won't be backed up? It's not even good villian work because no one engages with what he says. Bray and his promos live in a vacuum.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

No wonder that crowd was horrendously awful. It was the University of Tennessee.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I am for sure dead so Bray Was Right

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also, Jason Jordan will be world champion one day and he is on par, talent-wise, with AJ Styles.

https://www.iwnerd.com/kurt-angle-reveals-reaction-found-jason-jordan-storyline/

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hey guys I think Vince might be a racist rear end in a top hat.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

HerraS posted:

that crowd was dead as gently caress and elias is a hero for getting any reaction out of them

Elias is straight up the main reason I watch RAW now.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Sneak preview of next week's Bray promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4hnA8jXwo&t=15s

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

I just want to watch Sonya Deville MMA everyone.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Wait. Ambrose got married way back in early April and he's just been allowed to go honeymooning NOW?

I sure hope his merch checks are huge.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I thought Raw was overall a solid 7/10. Two good matches, generally booking that made sense other than the Finn thing and even that wasn't as bad as some people act like it was, and I love how over Braun is.

Also I feel like some people are being deliberately obtuse about Bray. The promo tonight made perfect sense. It wasn't directly towards anyone but people act like he was speaking in tongues. There was a very clear message in the promo.

Actually three good matches.

Outside of the Finn stuff which is more depressing than anything else, I didn't think there was much bad about the show, just an awful lot of stuff that was just there around the good stuff - Roman/Elias, Asuka/Dana were both really great and I absolutely love how effortlessly Elias has stepped into Miz's role. That did make it a frustrating watch, a lot of it was just generic or felt stretched like they were trying to make up time.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

also they made asukas music all weird

Oh thank goodness, I thought there was something weird but nobody else mentioned it and I wondered if it was just some weird hiccup in my brain making it sound off.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sami's evil skanking has gone too far!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Bo and Axel just won’t admit to themselves that they’re trying to fill a void. They miss Heath.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Elias is the bomb and I would watch an entire show of the Miztourage playing harmonicas :allears:

I feel like this Jason Jordan angle is the start of a slow burn heel turn and I like it.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

How to save Bray Wyatt

1) Make his ring gear purple
2) Make Zack Ryder his disciple, shave him and paint him in silver bodypaint then give him a surfboard
3) Make him the literal eater of worlds

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I feel extremely bad for Jason Jordan

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didnt watch

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Man tonight was Elias' night. He got some hilarious promos in, and had a sweet match with Roman for the title. It's also so nice to see people getting behind Roman and he seems pretty happy. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Jason Jordan should fight Hideo Itami so that his opponent gets injured before he does.

• Locked thread