Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I thought Raw was overall a solid 7/10. Two good matches, generally booking that made sense other than the Finn thing and even that wasn't as bad as some people act like it was, and I love how over Braun is.

Also I feel like some people are being deliberately obtuse about Bray. The promo tonight made perfect sense. It wasn't directly towards anyone but people act like he was speaking in tongues. There was a very clear message in the promo.

Actually three good matches.

Agreed. looking forward to next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jim Cornette on Kissing a Fart Hole in Pikeville KY (13:48)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the smackdown team should be called blood money

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Was there a bad reaction to Dana's backstage guests months and months ago or was that just Enzo more recently?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That belt is real, but plans have changed due to the leak. Vince said it was very fat and not over, as well. this company!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Selling is stupid because it's fake. if they want people to think it's real again then just make them keep hollering, "I'm not going to "sell" that lovely fake move" while pushing on each Other and so on

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He is not only cleared but being set up for a match at the Royal Rumble fairly soon.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

One of the millions of strange online fandoms is people who only listen to wrestling entrance music so they want the songs to be fleshed out. I guess

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tell me of the relationships cultivated by Kallisto and Sunil Singh, if you will

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm going to watch the Royal rumble On the D Day that it is

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I agree to what's been said, earlier. what was mentioned.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The NWA will still exist in 2030 and Cena will be its champion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

There is nothing wrong with mentioning dave meltzer once a week or so in this line of work. please chill out very soon.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one time i'd like to see rovert show up with a scoop, and you start to whine about it, but it is a scoop of cat litter and turds That gets shoved into my mouth and you have to watch it though, from up close. im going to breathe the smells into your nose. Thanks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who on here is going to watch the Royal Rumble of 2018? I believe I've asked before, but i don't remember when Or who all said they were going to.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

deadkiller615 posted:

Hey this is like the second reference I've seen about Marty Scurll and kids what's the story there?

Marty Scurll's cousin has made vague claims about marty being weird with her son and that they don't want him in their lives anymore. Nothing specific but he has basically acted like they don't exist so who knows.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Those results Of raw tapings are fake. the next tapings will be in may.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in 1999 Vince wrote a segment in which Jerry Lee Lawler tried to "do the did it" to a baby, but the baby turned out to be the smaller man from Austin Powers, and the segment ended with both men farteing for 3 minutes consecutively

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

A twitter scoopsman told me that being involved in this for his entire young life thus far is the reason Owen always picked someone else as his favorite wrestler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kevin Owens thinks kneeling is disrespectful

• Locked thread