Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jordan dumped on for Finn, Finn dumped on for Braun, then an old man wanders around for a while

Hot main

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

also they made asukas music all weird

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Eli Wiggum posted:

As far as commentators go, Byron is at the bottom of the ladder (especially after last week)

Booker is worse than Byron but way funnier

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Let Dana cut more promos like her "hi-heena" one and the universe will love her as much as I do

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

DeathChicken posted:

Drew Mac had the extenuating circumstances working against him of not hitting his wife back when she hit him, thereby in Vince's cotton cheese brain making him a gigantic wimp forever. Dana at least doesn't have that problem

Maybe if Dana tells Vince that she made her boyfriend choke on purpose she'll get the big push

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Feels Villeneuve posted:

What is the greatest Zack Ryder match of all time

Christian maybe?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I thought it sucked poo poo.

I think you're the one who sucks, in this case

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

"We've used war imagery a billion times but let's be sensible this time."

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Personally I find it offensive that Matt Hardy said his favorite kind of mustard is gas

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

rovert posted:

Jericho's schedule isn't Long Beach or Wrestlemania friendly

It's cool that even when it's a bunch of grandpas every boy band has a guy who is way too old in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I know saying "well what did you expect" is cliche but this is the least surprising thing in maybe ever

• Locked thread