Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Y'all can kiss my rear end honestly.
Fooch's without negativity what else do we have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

She was called up way too early and was bad at literally everything except being the sort of annoying sidekick in the background.

Her best contribution to WWE was probably that time she dressed up as a nurse in a skit with The Club.
She was called up mainly because she had been in the PC for three years and it was sink or swim for her

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onISnnUFBUE
Becky vs Noam in Fifa

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Honestly if 205 live did a house show near me I would probably go, I'd imagine they'd be able to wrestle a more looser style and I like going to smaller venues anyway. Like Pittsburgh is godawful for main roster/non major PPV shows, but the smaller shows at like Stage AE are much better in terms of a live experience.

God there are no good people in wrestling, other than I don't know Bruno?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

In lighter news the cruisers did an UUDD video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihc0dOym3lI
:lol: at Drew's nickname

• Locked thread