Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Also I feel like some people are being deliberately obtuse about Bray. The promo tonight made perfect sense. It wasn't directly towards anyone but people act like he was speaking in tongues. There was a very clear message in the promo.

I don't think anyone has said Bray is somehow too complicated to understand. It's that every promo is vague rambling that never says anything concrete and could be directed at anyone. His promos are swamp witch horoscopes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Sneak preview of next week's Bray promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4hnA8jXwo&t=15s

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Does she put her opponent in a chickenwyngz

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Do they send a guy around every so often to peek through your bushes and see if you still have the car you bought

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

The Great War thing wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't only three weeks past Remembrance Day, so the hashtag ends up with a weird mix of somber history stuff and then Matt Hardy farting in a bucket or whatever.

I don't think they did it on purpose, it's just an unfortunate coincidence that might've been avoided had anyone done a second of research or cared at all. But WWI is largely irrelevant to Americans and WWE is largely irrelevant to everyone, so probably nothing will come of it.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

And there have been worse mishandlings of WWI on social media by large corporations.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Who the gently caress wants to see Danica Patrick in anything

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

quote:

Everything 99% of the people may think is done in jest, or whatever, and all of a sudden that 1% out there is gonna be offended by it. And that 1% can speak up as loudly as the other 99% cannot.”

you know the real problem is victims are heard too often

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

dromal phrenia posted:

the ska hacker strikes again

My partner is going to hack the world, because he is the ska hacker!!

*Sami skanks through a wall, falls down*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

projecthalaxy posted:

Sami Zayn, and indeed ska, are good. This I claim.

The hacker has gone too far this time

• Locked thread