Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I barely paid attention to this Raw. I just don't like many of the people on the roster, and the ones I do are getting treated terribly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Paige also seems to have forgotten how to cut promos, and the two girls with her are not ready at all. The Smackdown women are much better.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I liked seeing Mandy Rose struggle to lift one of the lightest women on the roster for her finisher, all the while worrying that she was going to drop Sasha right on her head.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Cavauro posted:

the smackdown team should be called blood money

Black Holes and Revelations

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That's R-U-B-Y ha ha R-I-O--Double T

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Bigg Dogg

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It seems to me that they're building to Bryan returning to face Sami.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Timby posted:

ON THIS DAY

I SEE CLEARLY

or

I WALK ALOOOOOOOONE

or, back in the days of god pyro

HEY

Slow Chemical was the loving best song ever for Kane and they need to bring it back.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

GrahamBLY posted:

Thinking of taking a ten year old girl to a live show, I haven’t been to a wwe show in a long time, is this going to be a fun thing for her or a letdown?

It’s a Monday night show but not Raw, so it’s the smackdown crew with I’m guessing no Jumbotron or fancy lights. It’s at the Westchester county center in upstate NY, which I’ve never been to but they apparently have a D league NBA team so it must be semi decent.
Tickets are strangely expensive, they advertise $25 seats but I wouldn’t imagine anyone wants to sit in those, they look awful.
Her favorite is Naomi and she’s advertised to be there, so I guess why the hell not, right?
Opinions on the show or venue welcome!

They will still set up a stage and have a tron with cameras. House shows are fun and she should have a good time. The wrestlers also interact with the crowd much more.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

rovert posted:

Can you ask him why when Liv, Ruby and Sarah were backstage at Raw why did he ramble on the post-Raw audio show about the possibility of the Iconic Duo being called up at Smackdown. Even though Billie and Peyton flew back to Orlando before Raw.

And even before Smackdown he had no idea that Sarah Logan was in town:
https://twitter.com/SCsirens/status/936715819286794240

Also ask him why doesn't talk about APW or Premier visits on his radio show.

rovert posted:

And there's no anti-Meltzer crusade.

Hahahaha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mojo teaming with Rowan is literally the Hammer Bros.

• Locked thread