Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pokemon
Dec 1, 2017

by Smythe
all is not as it seems

with time my squadron of pokemen grows - but do they ever love me? once i walked into the loungeroom and my naked sister was on the lounge with a man, also naked, they were both wearing pikachu ears and he had pikachu slippers on, they had pikachu's face. his dick had pikachu's face. it had electric cheeks

the soldiers and i are trapped in the same predicament. forced into endless battles in a war that can never be won because there's nothing to win; the goal, if there was ever a goal, faded into obscurity long ago. the difference is that i get money and my pokemen don't. they never profit from their own victories. i rule them with an iron fist, i take their earnings and i squander it all, and sometimes at night i dream of a dick that shoots lightning and can short-circuit a computer. male pikachus are called plugs and females are called sockets, this is my edition to that great book, the dex, the torah of my generation

we were all told to fill out the dex but no matter what we learnt all our entries came out the same

i kept elaborate families of vulpixes where every male was named paolo and i kept individual handwritten files arranged in a database to avoid inbreeding and increase genetic diversity, but in the end that research was all lost and it will never be recovered

the eyes of the pokemen haunt me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokemon
Dec 1, 2017

by Smythe
just wondering if this had occurred to anyone else

Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan
same

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
Teach pokémon to understand
The power that's inside

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
This was a weird as hell thing to spend :10bux: on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
How many pokémon names can you remember off the cuff?

I'll spoiler tag my list so you don't get hints!

Pikachu
Bubblesaur
Psyduck
Charzard? the fire dragon one
Geodude
Uhhh... there's a lot of bird ones but I can't remember any of the names :(
Plant ones as well, drat, I really thought I could remember more.
Meowtoo, that's the cat one, right?

Wow that turned out to be a lot shorter than I expected.

• Locked thread