Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Rhyno posted:

About 50 issues worth.

I read a bunch of these! It's actually the only way I knew of Alf, because we didn't have cable growing up and I almost never watched TV.

I don't remember them being worse than the millions of Archies / Archie related content that I was reading at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I’m not saying If This be My Destiny is the best comic story ever told, but if it’s not, it’s close. Talk about a story that lives up to the hype.

Another one that lives up to the hype: the coming of Galactus. Marvel was on some kind of wonderful high in late 65 / early 66.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

ruskerdax posted:

Don't worry, you can pay me in Bitcoin. It's not real money, anyway.

Having now read the script, this is... accurate. Sorry Covok.

There is a making comics thread if you're looking for more detailed feedback.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Samuringa posted:

Parents either are clueless or don't give a drat. We watched and read a lot of hosed up poo poo as young ones, or at least I know I did. They're gonna grow up fine. Maybe with a clown fetish.

The elf quest orgy scenes blew my 9 year old mind.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
My favourite manga this year (that I read, rather than released) was Lone Wolf and Cub. Goddamn that book is so good.

• Locked thread