Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Is Roxy actually the tiny lady from Blacklist? She’s like a 85 year old in their thirties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Note to self - That card was loving insane

Glad I have such amazing foresight.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

So wait, GSP suddenly caught IBS?

It doesn’t really work that way?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Hello, I am trying to recuse my self from posting about rear end diseases because it will be infinitely more annoying than when I post about drug testing because I actually know a lot about it.

No he does not have IBS. He has been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that destroys the inside of his rear end. Inflammatory bowel diseases have bimodal distributions and as he's not geriatric then he's likely to have a poorer outcome, as they tend to be more aggressive in the young. I wouldn't expect to see him fight again, but he might get lucky. John Hathaway didn't.

You have genuinely interesting science posts. All the articles have worse info than what you provided.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Bluedeanie posted:

It's St Louis so theres at least a 30% chance it will be 70 degrees that day

And getting shot.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Chael is so much better at this.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Bluedeanie posted:

I gotta say, "my rear end is bleeding" seems like a good safe word to me

This. This is correct information.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fat Twitter Man posted:

im permabanned poster brazilianstomper58. i first started watching ufc when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "mike goldberg" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "virtually identical" and "corn to the core" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "mike goldberg" style of mma commentary was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" mike goldberg to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Ahah ahaha loving A’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I have arthritis/damage from punching in my right knuckles. Who the gently caress hits a bag without a wrap more than once?! I feel like your skeleton would shoot out.

• Locked thread