Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I just wish DA2 didn't look so loving awful. Also while setting it in one city is in erecting, Kirkwall is not an interesting city at all. Sure some if the lore around it is neat but the game never takes advantage of its setting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I don't know how anyone can enjoy the actual game play of the Dragon age games unless you're a spergtastic min-maxer who enjoys setting a thousand AI variables so he doesn't have to click during a fight.

All I ever did was one shield to tank damage, one Mage to kill everything, one mage to heal and one rogue to unlock stuff

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Mister Adequate posted:

Hmmm yeah nearly a millennium of hideously cruel and unrelenting oppression for being born the way you are absolutely won't drive people to desperation or anger :thunk:

Or maybe don't build a Mage Circle and/or prison in a city that sits atop a gigantic demonic pit where blood sacrifices were committed for generations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I'd like to see the dynamic from DA2 with the Qunari again. You've got the existential divide between magic and order, but you've also got a national crisis on your hands as a race of dogmatic giants are getting sick of all the squabbling and intend to impose their regimented caste system.