Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

I'm so incredibly excited to lose myself in a world that doesn't look like a hot jaggy mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

Yeah there is nothing more overpowered than a guy who is exceedingly good with his/her weapon of choice. Some players even only master one particular combo for their weapon and use it over and over when the opportunity arises, and they're the ones who makes your hunts last just five minutes. Find your niche, and make it your own.

For example the other week I played with a guy and all he did was draw attacks with the greatsword, and had a build just for doing that. The guy was exploding monsters left right and center.

Only needing one button is kind of the greatsword's deal

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

big nipples big life posted:

Here's some more GMG 27% codes

V4QAFQ-XSYYRI-OC9R1D
V61IUQ-91G3TB-VJQWTM
V675P3-T7WSIC-2U1YVY
V5F2GG-9RFPMX-GN1R5V

Just used the very last one, thank you kindly!

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

Does anyone have a spare GMG discount code to PM me? Trying to convince a friend to join in and it would be greatly appreciated.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

7 more hours til I get home from work ugghhhh

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

Does the item store ever go on sale like the previous games? Haven't seen it yet but thought I'd ask.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

Your Computer posted:

help I think Rajang knocked something loose in my brain.

As I've mentioned I've been playing MH4U again and almost all of these fights that I remember being as bad as pulling teeth have all* been... fine. I didn't even mind fighting Yian Garuga. I just fought Rajang in his old version and he was kinda... easy? I'm having a bit of a monhun existential crisis over how wrong I've been about a lot of this stuff :ohdear:

*except Cephadrome, who is objectively bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOyEgNPgRck

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is my proudest achievement.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I have yet to finish a single Safi siege because i'll get disconnected from the session every single loving time.

Servers have been on loving fire or something for the last day. Quarantine 2020 probably doesn't help, but who knows.

Hopefully it gets better for you!

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

MikeJF posted:

Are Safi weapons enough of an improvement that I can't just go 'eh gently caress it' and still be viable?

Safi weapons are so wildly more powerful that it's no contest. That said, unless you're a speed runner it doesn't really matter what you use, especially in multiplayer.

I'm already sick of seeing Safi weapons all over PC. I don't particularly like the look of them either.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

Johnny Joestar posted:

i have now encountered the khezu in monster hunter gu

i feel like world needs khezu

yes

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

Head's up for Canada-hunters:

https://twitter.com/Lbabinz/status/1313941587135811585

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

TaurusOxford posted:

All great sword mains can breathe easy now.

This was exactly my thought lol

Though I wonder if they'll have anything to replace the slugger shot that lets you reposition the TCS

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

Casnorf posted:

plesioth is not a fish it is a dinosaur gently caress plesioth

Plesioth is a fish and it is a loving fish rear end in a top hat I hate all plesioths and plesioth-likes

Electric Phantasm posted:

After thinking about it for a bit I've come to the horrifying conclusion that Plesioth is the only Piscine Wyvern worth a drat and may be good actually.

What the gently caress you're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

I vastly preferred the old system so this is great :stoked: