Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Shifty Pony posted:

this got posted on Reddit and I like it a lot

im third eye bi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I feel like I could do worse than being a werewolf griffin.

trans phoenix owns tho.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Shifty Pony posted:

trans phoenix owns tho.
:yeah: my immediate thought was "tattoo", ngl

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

here's the creator's socials:

https://linktr.ee/thingsbydiana

the artist already gave their OK for tattoos:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

hell yeah

it's between that or some more outer wilds art (one of the outside antler skull guys on this) for my right shoulder, and now I can't decide which :sweatdrop:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Ciaphas posted:

hell yeah

it's between that or some more outer wilds art (one of the outside antler skull guys on this) for my right shoulder, and now I can't decide which :sweatdrop:

incredibly disappointed to click through and find out you weren't talking about the videogame about space archaeology

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Shame Boy posted:

incredibly disappointed to click through and find out you weren't talking about the videogame about space archaeology

that does look like the antler aliens from the outer wilds dlc, same lantern too

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Armitag3 posted:

that does look like the antler aliens from the outer wilds dlc, same lantern too
it's this, yeah. in my head the alien's at the top of the shoulder & holding the lantern going down my arm

(e) left shoulder already has an OW tat so I figure i'll get the lantern one on the other shoulder for balance, and put the sick trans-flag phoenix elsewhere (leg? upper back? hmm)

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Apr 6, 2023

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
that's a weird alignment chart. not sure i agree with all of the positions.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

oh i haven't played the DLC, neat :v:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

OldAlias posted:

realistically all social spaces are dating spaces so I haven’t rly needed to use dating apps

lol please tell me how the gently caress a gay trans woman is supposed to find dates entirely via her existing social spaces instead of specifically going to (quite rare) queer bars/events or giving up and using the internet, which sucks for this purpose

:negative:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Pollyanna posted:

lol please tell me how the gently caress a gay trans woman is supposed to find dates entirely via her existing social spaces instead of specifically going to (quite rare) queer bars/events or giving up and using the internet, which sucks for this purpose

from what i've seen from people i know the answer is "hang out exclusively with other gay trans women all the time"

trashy owl
Aug 23, 2017

Pollyanna posted:

Honestly most people I know in this demographic all found their partners online, myself included.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Pollyanna posted:

it’s not ‘instead of’ it’s as well as. queer functions are a great way to meet people, I definitely attend them myself. I just mean you can meet people literally anywhere. I’ve met partners at queer spaces and functions, at parties, at the laundromat, checking out of a hotel, at church, at school, at work, thru friends, and yeah online among other places

Shame Boy posted:

from what i've seen from people i know the answer is "hang out exclusively with other gay trans women all the time"

this is also true lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

trashy owl posted:

Honestly most people I know in this demographic all found their partners online, myself included.

yeah, my gay trans rear end found my partner's gay trans rear end online in a social space for gay trans assses

Breaking Glass
Dec 15, 2021

Pollyanna posted:

Apps have been good to me, but I'm in NYC. Not sure how other cities fare.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Improbable Lobster posted:

yeah, my gay trans rear end found my partner's gay trans rear end online in a social space for gay trans assses

yeah but ime they are very rarely geography/based so everyone’s spread out across the us or or like, england or some poo poo

Breaking Glass posted:

Apps have been good to me, but I'm in NYC. Not sure how other cities fare.

i tapped out on apps, meeting people on them is like pulling teeth even here in boston. nobody checks their fuckin messages!!!

Breaking Glass
Dec 15, 2021

Pollyanna posted:

nobody checks their fuckin messages!!!

It me

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Pollyanna posted:

yeah but ime they are very rarely geography/based so everyone’s spread out across the us or or like, england or some poo poo

fair enough, i got lucky and my partner just happened to be in the same province as me

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

gettin mad about bald spots again

stupid y chromosome :smith:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

friend of a friend has real bad male-pattern baldness and just went all-in hard on being a sexy ogre mommy and it works real well for them at least

e: sorry i just realized that even though they're real hot and own it incredibly well that's probably not helping your dysphoria much

Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Apr 11, 2023

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

s'alright

even if i had the self-confidence to own it though, thinking about the possibility that i might never have long hair of my own to brush is making me want to cry

loving genetics

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

thinking about.... girls

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
they're good

gender: uninitialized memory because of a kernel panic in a different module

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
forgot to post this here

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

forgot to post this here

grats

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

forgot to post this here

goongrats + good luck!! :c00l:

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Was about to despair looking at that because the pills I'm swapping to shortly are nowhere near that dose, before realizing it's spiro and not estradiol

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

50mg per day of e sounds like 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space

forgot to post this here

ONE
OF
US

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Grace Baiting posted:

speedrun strat

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

forgot to post this here

hail satan

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Grace Baiting posted:

Yeah that would put me at roughly $30 a day of e, with the price the stuff I'm actually getting ran me

The only thing I'll spend $30 a day on is anime and I already know I have a problem

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i am now also on e

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i am now also on e

goongrats on your newfound methamfemanine addiction :toot:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Shame Boy posted:

quote:

yospos lgbtqia+ thread: methamfemanine

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i am now also on e

:toot:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Shame Boy posted:

:tipshat:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

forgot to post this here

i am now also on e
congrats :toot:

Zamujasa posted:

yospos lgbtqia+ thread: methamfemanine
:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

methamfeminine is really good (and definitely better than titty Skittles) but im still partial to anticistamines