Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Tamina's gear, like Tamina, is so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Codependent Poster posted:

They're making Sarah talk like that.

So the whole accent is fake? I've only heard her talk as this character so I don't know if she actually can talk when not hamstrung with a bad character.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Afro dude and this dude are from Championship Wrestling From Hollywood, right? Just watched my first episode all the way through and they look kinda familiar.

Oh wait, afro dude was also on Tough Enough and is (sadly) named Eric Watts apparently https://twitter.com/DarthWatts

The other guy seems like a real dork

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Did Orton and Cena get together and decide to grow their hair out together? It's so strange seeing both of them with more hair.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Bill Goldberg posted:

the rock star of the wwe

Endless Mike posted:

Cool it's Shin

Can't wait for the Rockstar Shin vs Rockstar Spud blood feud.

• Locked thread