Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Guess who made waffles...

Night10194 posted:

As a TTRPG guy, it is a real shame Shadowrun's system is kind of infamous for sucking, because the setting sounds like fun.

Agreed. I really want to get back to the setting but nobody in the group I'm with currently is familiar with the system.

I've played a campaign in SR3e and a little bit of SR4e but haven't touched it in years and I don't have the time and inclination to GM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Biker gangs are meals on wheels.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Just like Twitch streaming they usually run with a delay so that they don't get stream sniped, and blurring faces.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

PMush Perfect posted:

"Roll disguise."
Several exploding 6s later...
"Your baffling make-up causes a stack overflow in the surveillance software and shorts out the entire system."

This comes to mind.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Not just for men.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Clockwork would probably join Humanis if he could.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Glory.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

It only counts on other figures of course.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Still a bit early for that, but we're absolutely right on track for 2020 being dystopian. But without the cool tech.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Because it'd probably be made from Insect Spirit meat?

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Basically Satan, and not the good one.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

I usually took the Paragon options in choices and conversations but take the Renegade QTE to interrupt a bad guys speech by shooting him or a nearby object, headbutt a Krogan, throw someone out a window, etc.

Punched the reporter the first two games but gave a proper interview in the third game.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

By popular demand posted:

In the old DOS game Crusader you'd often come across unsecured consoles( or codes for locked ones) which control security turrets and bots and even just cleaning bots which the bad guys thoughtfully equipped with weapons.
And let's not even get to stupid environmental hazards, the bad guys were a consortium of mega corporations of course.

I wish they'd reboot that series.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

That's something to grab on the way out after you've killed everything that moves. Not bring into a firefight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

The Lone Badger posted:

Aztech use blood magic in their agricultural units. To make the corn grow, y'know.

Avoid the children.