Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
I'm glad you took no time at all to start on this LP and I'm looking forward to it since I loved Dragonfall. :D

As for the character

V. Illych L. posted:

Female Human Mage named Rosa

V. Illych L. posted:

the Rosa name is a sort of homage to fallen berlin revolutionary Rosa Luxemburg, which seems fitting to this game's setting
This sounds good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Night10194 posted:

Addiction mechanics are a plague in every RPG that has them.
It really depends on the group (and game system) since it can lead to some entertaining misadventures. :v:

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Fighting Trousers posted:

YES. Ezkibel's run is fantastic, and this is the best possible crew to take along for it.
I was looking forward to this run, and also to what the thread reactions are going to be.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
This is one of my favourite missions in this game and now the thread can start to see why. :D

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Kanfy posted:

All right, chief. Watch me work.

Err...

That can't have been it. You still have to do something else, right? Jack into the Matrix or something...?

Nope. That's it. Quarantine disengaged. And now to get Phil the last episode of his bullshit trid show...
This interaction is one of the many reasons I love this mission. :allears:

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
As we can see already, this is another well-written mission with some good banter.
Also it has one really funny dialogue choice that we have yet to get to. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
At this point I think that either freeing her or killing her would be an act of mercy and the only dick move would be to leave.
I'm going to vote that we free the Firewing.