Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)
I dunno about anything corp-related (probably the cream-of-the-crop divisions the CEOs guard their own homes with), but if I recall correctly, government special forces are still a bone-chilling prospect, even in a world where corporations hold dominance over nations in every other respect, mostly because now they're all also Awakened in addition to having memorized 300 uses for a sharpened shovel, at least half of which involve killing things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

DeathChicken posted:

The corps are trying to get revenge on a guy who looks like Sean Connery but the run was actually pulled off by a guy who looks like Timothy Dalton

See, now I picture James Bond being a ghost parasite thing that jumps from host to host when it's current "actor" gets into a situation it can't get out of.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

wiegieman posted:

As a devout follower of His Copness, you too will take upon yourself the holy agony of being like a brain and some lungs.

And a hand! Don't forget the one hand!

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

dreadmojo posted:

I would absolutely play a game about cyberpunk hunters taking down stealth magical hellmeese

I refuse to believe that there isn't a market for Cyberpunk Monster Hunter.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Xander77 posted:

(Forgot what sitcom that snippet is from to begin with)

Curb Your Enthusiasm.